First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Sage and Diana squealed over the link at Alpha before collecting themselves and nodding. " I agree , we don't want to force her to do anything because she might react badly and might even turn on us. " Sage said over the link

@GingerBread @OceanBunny @LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride @Light @Lotusy @Juju @Tazmodo @metalcity @Embaga Elder @CelticSol @Daimao @Dreamtique @Nova King @The Otaku Diaries @Sh3w0lfSp1r1t

A single bubble floated back to the group and popped in the center, Morpheus falling out and landing. And in secession he pointed to Sage, Vance, Julius, then Fola

"Fuck you, I don't care do what you want. Fuck you. Fuck you. Aaaaand fuck you. But know what? Let's play along all happy dandy. Sure Fola! Ill go stand in the circle! Lets start a happy little campfire and get to know each other!" He rolled his eyes and sat under the tree Fola marked as Delta+

@LokiofSP @djinnamon @GingerBread @Nova King

GingerBread said:
Vance unmuted himself but kept everyone else muted "Right first of all, don't fuck with my emotions, you try to drain or change them, that ain't going to make me happy. Second I'm still pissed. But I agree with Child killer over here. we shouldn't kill her. I'll be honest I don't think she has it in her to destroy the universe. She seems too nice." Vance shrugged and unmuted Jackie "Thank you for asking politely, you may speak. You may not Sage"

[COLOR=rgb(86,86,86)]@GingerBread[/COLOR] @OceanBunny @djinnamon @DizjayDeathPride @Light @Lotusy @Juju @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder@CelticSol @Daimao @Dreamtique @Nova King @The Otaku Diaries @Sh3w0lfSp1r1t
Jackie inclines her head to Vance, crossing her arms as she speaks, "Everybody here knows that Isabel isn't exactly a bitch you fuck with. Considering the fact most of her power is sealed away, the idea of her breaking those restrictions - which, trust me, are there for very good reason - has no possible good outcome. Grimm told me that Isabel's grandmother - the matriarch of her entire family - has the ability to seal away magic. If we can track her down, we can get her to recreate the seals," Jackie pauses a minute, "Plus, from what I've heard about her, she's a pretty scary bitch. She might be able to help take Lucifer out."

Jackie purses her lips, her brow furrowing in frustration, "Only problem with the plan is that no one knows where she is. She vanished off the face of the planet a handful of years ago, and no one seen her or even caught wind of her since. I know it's shit that we'd have to find her, especially under a time crunch, but it's better than nothing."

CelticSol said:
Jackie inclines her head to Vance, crossing her arms as she speaks, "Everybody here knows that Isabel isn't exactly a bitch you fuck with. Considering the fact most of her power is sealed away, the idea of her breaking those restrictions - which, trust me, are there for very good reason - has no possible good outcome. Grimm told me that Isabel's grandmother - the matriarch of her entire family - has the ability to seal away magic. If we can track her down, we can get her to recreate the seals," Jackie pauses a minute, "Plus, from what I've heard about her, she's a pretty scary bitch. She might be able to help take Lucifer out."
Jackie purses her lips, her brow furrowing in frustration, "Only problem with the plan is that no one knows where she is. She vanished off the face of the planet a handful of years ago, and no one seen her or even caught wind of her since. I know it's shit that we'd have to find her, especially under a time crunch, but it's better than nothing."
"I like you, you're actually useful, unlike everyone else. and you have manners. Only thing that could make you better is if you were in my line of business. It'd be great" Vance waved his hand in dismissive gesture "Anyway, all in favour of doing that she said, raise your hand. If you don't want to do that. I hope you have a better fucking Idea"

[COLOR=rgb(86,86,86)]@GingerBread[/COLOR] @OceanBunny @djinnamon @DizjayDeathPride @Light @Lotusy @Juju @Tazmodo @LokiofSP @Embaga Elder@CelticSol @Daimao @Dreamtique @Nova King @The Otaku Diaries @Sh3w0lfSp1r1t

CelticSol said:
" Well my father used to collect spell books he found. One of them might have some sort of tracking magic. " Sage said

@GingerBread @OceanBunny @LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride @Light @Lotusy @Juju @Tazmodo @metalcity @Embaga Elder @CelticSol @Daimao @Dreamtique @Nova King @The Otaku Diaries @Sh3w0lfSp1r1t

GingerBread said:
"I like you, you're actually useful, unlike everyone else. and you have manners. Only thing that could make you better is if you were in my line of business. It'd be great" Vance waved his hand in dismissive gesture "Anyway, all in favour of doing that she said, raise your hand. If you don't want to do that. I hope you have a better fucking Idea"

One hundred hands grew out from Alpha, connected to arms that raised them into the air.

At Jackie's words Fola snaps his fingers, "Alright Vance, let everybody speak after I say this, I propse we split into two groups. We have a larger group composed of about 4/5 of us go searching for Isabel's grandmother, while the other 1/5 of us should keep tabs on the actual situation and alert the others immediately...Now I'm not an Alpha, so I can't make people join up, but I think anybody who's not in the guild should get a guild symbol so we can keep in touch..."

@GingerBread @djinnamon @LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride @Light @Lotusy @Juju @Tazmodo @metalcity @Embaga Elder@CelticSol @Daimao @Dreamtique @Nova King @The Otaku Diaries @Sh3w0lfSp1r1t

LokiofSP said:
At Jackie's words Fola snaps his fingers, "Alright Vance, let everybody speak after I say this, I propse we split into two groups. We have a larger group composed of about 4/5 of us go searching for Isabel's grandmother, while the other 1/5 of us should keep tabs on the actual situation and alert the others immediately...Now I'm not an Alpha, so I can't make people join up, but I think anybody who's not in the guild should get a guild symbol so we can keep in touch..."

@GingerBread @djinnamon @LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride @Light @Lotusy @Juju @Tazmodo @metalcity @Embaga Elder@CelticSol @Daimao @Dreamtique @Nova King @The Otaku Diaries @Sh3w0lfSp1r1t
"You got it Child killer." Vance snaps his fingers and unmutes everyone "That sounds like a good idea. Where do you want me? Front line, or defensive? Cause I can just hide in the shadows, I've got probably the most patience out of all of us. So I can stay behind if you'd like. Or I can come along with you. Up to you, you're the boss."

Daimao said:
One hundred hands grew out from Alpha, connected to arms that raised them into the air.
GingerBread said:
"You got it Child killer." Vance snaps his fingers and unmutes everyone "That sounds like a good idea. Where do you want me? Front line, or defensive? Cause I can just hide in the shadows, I've got probably the most patience out of all of us. So I can stay behind if you'd like. Or I can come along with you. Up to you, you're the boss."

LokiofSP said:

djinnamon said:
" Well my father used to collect spell books he found. One of them might have some sort of tracking magic. " Sage said
Jackie nods in agreement with Fola, absently petting Alpha where he sits on her head, completely unbothered by all the random arms, "Thanks, babe," She comments, before she turns her attention to Fola, "I agree. If we have more people focused on finding her, then we'll have an easier time covering more ground in a shorter amount of time," Turning to Vance, she shrugs, "Honestly? Makes no fucking difference to me. If you're good at finding people, stick to looking for Isabel's grandmother. If you'd rather clean up the messes Isabel is going to be making soon, then stick with that. What group you're apart of or what your job is... It's up to you," The final part appeared to be directed at the third group as a whole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fola snapped his fingers at the former assassin, "Vance, before I give you your job, I have a question. When you were an assassin, did you get your own info? Or was it handed to you?

@GingerBread

The five decided to leave the mindset of the training realm Grimm created and focus more on their actual bodies. They appeared in their room in the guild and all laid back in bed, relaxing and waiting for whatever happened

CelticSol said:
Jackie nods in agreement with Fola, absently petting Alpha where he sits on her head, completely unbothered by all the random arms, "Thanks, babe," She comments, before she turns her attention to Fola, "I agree. If we have more people focused on finding her, then we'll have an easier time covering more ground in a shorter amount of time," Turning to Vance, she shrugs, "Honestly? Makes no fucking difference to me. If you're good at finding people, stick to looking for Isabel's grandmother. If you'd rather clean up the messes Isabel is going to be making soon, then stick with that. What group you're apart of or what your job is... It's up to you," The final part appeared to be directed at the third group as a whole.
LokiofSP said:
Fola snapped his fingers at the former assassin, "Vance, before I give you your job, I have a question. When you were an assassin, did you get your own info? Or was it handed to you?

@GingerBread
"I tend to like to have a specific objective in mind. I like being given a goal and then choosing how to do it myself. So I'm not bothered by what I do" Vance shrugged and turned to Fola "Depended on the job, most of the time I had to get everything apart from the target's name and appearance. A lot of the time I'd get a place I might've been able to find them, more often than not the information would be outdated or wrong, So I'd have to find out other ways of getting to them. But I don't see why this matters"

Inaro nods towards towards Jackie. Alright bet I guess it's settled for us than. I will go with the group to help find Isabel's grandmother. While Cole and Crimson helps clean up the mess she'll make. Alright then. He turns to Cole. Let's like we'll be working together again bro. Just don't rage out on me this time.

@GingerBread @OceanBunny @LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride @Light @Lotusy @Juju @Tazmodo @metalcity @Embaga Elder @CelticSol @Daimao @Dreamtique @Nova King @The Otaku Diaries@Sh3w0lfSp1r1t

Fola smiled, "Oh but Vance, it does matter. It means you're good at gathering info, or at the very least you have experience. So I want you to go on the search for the granny, I don't care what you do to get said info as long as you're not harming other guild members..."

@GingerBread

Morpheus appeared at the foot of the ride and waited for Isabel to descend, 3 scythes twirling and floating above his head. When her cart made its round, he waved to Isabel and Lucifer. "Here. I did my part. Goodbye miss" he bowed and disappeared, the three weapons still twirling and floating where he was

@Light

LokiofSP said:
Fola smiled, "Oh but Vance, it does matter. It means you're good at gathering info, or at the very least you have experience. So I want you to go on the search for the granny, I don't care what you do to get said info as long as you're not harming other guild members..."

@GingerBread
"I have experience in many things and why would I harm the guild members? If they knew something then they'd tell us wouldn't they?" Vance shook his head "Sure, But I'm going to need a place to start. I'd say the castle would be my best bet. But I don't want to be killed by reapers. So can you ask your friend to come along with me, she has that reaper following her, So I'd reckon I'd be safer with her there"

@LokiofSP (Can you do me a favour Loki? Can you drag Colin along? )

Embaga Elder]Inaro nods towards towards Jackie. [COLOR=#808080]Alright bet I guess it's settled for us than. I will go with the group to help find Isabel's grandmother. While Cole and Crimson helps clean up the mess she'll make. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]Alright then. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]He turns to Cole. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]Let's like we'll be working together again bro. [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3]Just don't rage out on me this time.[/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
LokiofSP said:

@GingerBread
metalcity said:
Ethan looked at the group "Sooooo...any one know where we can find the poor girl?" Ethan asked, he drifted in and out of conciousness due to boredom so he wasn't really paying attention to what was going on.
@GingerBread @OceanBunny @LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride @Light @Lotusy @Juju @Tazmodo @Embaga Elder @CelticSol@Daimao @Dreamtique @Nova King @The Otaku Diaries
GingerBread said:
"I have experience in many things and why would I harm the guild members? If they knew something then they'd tell us wouldn't they?" Vance shook his head "Sure, But I'm going to need a place to start. I'd say the castle would be my best bet. But I don't want to be killed by reapers. So can you ask your friend to come along with me, she has that reaper following her, So I'd reckon I'd be safer with her there"

@LokiofSP (Can you do me a favour Loki? Can you drag Colin along? )
She nods to Inaro, Cole, and Crimson, "Perfect," Speaking to Ethan, she frowns, "No one knows. She just up and vanished one day," At Fola's words, she turns to Vance, nodding to herself, "Having another assassin on this team could be useful - we're used to finding people trying to hide. But, you're on to something with the castle... But I can come with you. The reapers recognize, so if I'm there, we shouldn't have an issue."

CelticSol said:
She nods to Inaro, Cole, and Crimson, "Perfect," Speaking to Ethan, she frowns, "No one knows. She just up and vanished one day," At Fola's words, she turns to Vance, nodding to herself, "Having another assassin on this team could be useful - we're used to finding people trying to hide. But, you're on to something with the castle... But I can come with you. The reapers recognize, so if I'm there, we shouldn't have an issue."
"Sounds good. But what if they do attack us? can you fight back against them? Cause somehow I don't think we'll be able to outrun them. Just a hunch I have" Vance shrugged "But I'm putting my trust in you, not something I do often. So whenever you're ready, we'll go"

@CelticSol

DizjayDeathPride said:
Lucifer nodded along, gently wiping her tears away "there there young one. Do not cry. A lot of dangerous effects come with falling. A lot. A. Lot. Trust me. How about this? We work on breaking your pesky little seals and open your powers to completion. You'll be more than formidable then. Hows that sound? As for the rings? I can't actually help you there. They're being guarded by my soon to be Knight of Hell. What he's done with them? Far be it from me to keep track"
DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus appeared at the foot of the ride and waited for Isabel to descend, 3 scythes twirling and floating above his head. When her cart made its round, he waved to Isabel and Lucifer. "Here. I did my part. Goodbye miss" he bowed and disappeared, the three weapons still twirling and floating where he was
@Light
Isabel nods her head to Lucifer. "Thank you...thank you both." Isabel reaches out for the the three weapons but they seem to slam into her against her will. The seals and her special ability was causing the three death scythes to be absorbed into her body. She was evolving once more. All three of the scythes enter her body and begin to take affect on her. She falls down on to Lucifer as her life begins to end. Isabel was panicking, not having any control over what's happening to her. "Lu-...help....help m-." Isabel's heart stops but a seal breaks at this moment and her evolution was complete. Isabel's heart begins to beat once more and she stands up on her own. She was on seal #3 and it felt amazing. "I feel so...different...I'll be right back." Isabel decides to test out her powers and teleport to Grimm's vault. She absorbs every relic she could find in there including Grimm's birth scythe and the power of the vault itself. Isabel finishes it off by absorbing the pocket realm the vault was held in entirely. She ends up beside Lucifer once more, shuddering with power. "Where should we begin? I need more power." Isabel knew she turned into something....New and different due to her evolution but she didn't know what.

GingerBread said:
"Sounds good. But what if they do attack us? can you fight back against them? Cause somehow I don't think we'll be able to outrun them. Just a hunch I have" Vance shrugged "But I'm putting my trust in you, not something I do often. So whenever you're ready, we'll go"

@CelticSol
(@Daimao )

Jackie shrugs, but she seems completely confident in her thinking, "I know they won't attack me, because the person they're protecting knows who I am," Assuming that Alpha will simply tag along, she holds her hand out to Vance with a raised eyebrow, "Shall we?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back