First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Fola let his hand fall. This couldn't be another failure, he wouldn't let it, not when he felt so passionate about it! His entire time in the guild thus far had begun to slowly feel like failure after failure, he needed to let this one to be the check in the win column! He only had one idea... One that only felt fitting for this situation.

He ran up to Isabel with purpose, and when her back was turned wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug. He closed his eyes and attempted to show as much warmth and comfort as he could muster, "Look, I know it's hard, but you taught me that trust is something that you just have to do...Even if you're unsure, it's better to jump and not look than not jump at all..."

@Light

LokiofSP said:
Fola let his hand fall. This couldn't be another failure, he wouldn't let it, not when he felt so passionate about it! His entire time in the guild thus far had begun to slowly feel like failure after failure, he needed to let this one to be the check in the win column! He only had one idea... One that only felt fitting for this situation.
He ran up to Isabel with purpose, and when her back was turned wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug. He closed his eyes and attempted to show as much warmth and comfort as he could muster, "Look, I know it's hard, but you taught me that trust is something that you just have to do...Even if you're unsure, it's better to jump and not look than not jump at all..."

@Light
GingerBread said:
Vance, having watched the entire scene take place, stood up and sauntered over to Isabel "Right. Fola tried to be nice. So did I. So this is what you're going to do. You're going to listen to me. Okay?" Without waiting for an answer Vance carried on. "I don't give a shit, what your problem is, okay? Just know this, nothing. And I do mean nothing could've happened to you that would justify what you're going to do. I have amnesia, I don't even remember my life before 18. So I sort of get you. I can't say I know how you feel. But I can tell you you're being a little bitch about it. Fola has mocked me about being a failed abortion. And I think that's great, that means that people who wanted to kill me couldn't even do it when I was completely defenseless. I mean it could've happened, I don't know. All I know is that I'm alive, and you want to take away everyone else that I could gloat over that I'm still Alive, That I'm the superior person"

Vance took a breath and sighed
"My point is that, all the years I've been alive I've learnt something. And that's other people's opinions don't mean Jack shit unless you let them. But all Fola wants to do is help you. And I'm never going to offer you the same thing. I just won't I'm a terrible human being. I've killed many people, just so I could have a comfortable life. Now I want you to think. Do you really want to become like me? Someone with no friends, no one who would miss him if he died. No one who would help him if he was slowly dying. Do you want to become that? Or would you like to become like Fola, Someone who has people who care about him, someone who has people to pick him up when he's feeling low. Personally, If I had your choice, I'd prefer to be like Fola. It's a much happier life. But if you want to become like me. Then kill me. If you want to become like Fola. Then go over to him"
Lucifer's eyes got wide and he shook his head. "Nope. One speaks to her like shit and the other assaults her." Luci put his hands up and took a few steps back "Crap crap crap ooooh crap"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Lucifer tapped his chin and nodded. "Interesting... You want the power of the Apocalypse AND to fall? Is the power you have not enough? To what purpose does falling and the apocalypse serve you?"
DizjayDeathPride said:
Lucifer's eyes got wide and he shook his head. "Nope. One speaks to her like shit and the other assaults her." Luci put his hands up and took a few steps back "Crap crap crap ooooh crap"
LokiofSP said:

@Light
GingerBread said:
Vance, having watched the entire scene take place, stood up and sauntered over to Isabel "Right. Fola tried to be nice. So did I. So this is what you're going to do. You're going to listen to me. Okay?" Without waiting for an answer Vance carried on. "I don't give a shit, what your problem is, okay? Just know this, nothing. And I do mean nothing could've happened to you that would justify what you're going to do. I have amnesia, I don't even remember my life before 18. So I sort of get you. I can't say I know how you feel. But I can tell you you're being a little bitch about it. Fola has mocked me about being a failed abortion. And I think that's great, that means that people who wanted to kill me couldn't even do it when I was completely defenseless. I mean it could've happened, I don't know. All I know is that I'm alive, and you want to take away everyone else that I could gloat over that I'm still Alive, That I'm the superior person"

Vance took a breath and sighed
"My point is that, all the years I've been alive I've learnt something. And that's other people's opinions don't mean Jack shit unless you let them. But all Fola wants to do is help you. And I'm never going to offer you the same thing. I just won't I'm a terrible human being. I've killed many people, just so I could have a comfortable life. Now I want you to think. Do you really want to become like me? Someone with no friends, no one who would miss him if he died. No one who would help him if he was slowly dying. Do you want to become that? Or would you like to become like Fola, Someone who has people who care about him, someone who has people to pick him up when he's feeling low. Personally, If I had your choice, I'd prefer to be like Fola. It's a much happier life. But if you want to become like me. Then kill me. If you want to become like Fola. Then go over to him"
Isabel didn't expect the threats and was especially shocked due fact that Fola was holding her from behind. He was all over her....She couldn't even think about it. She barely knew much about her own powers and how she could access them and definitely didn't know what they could do. Making it too risky to attack. She could only slightly shiver and stare into Lucifer's eyes with her own helpless and panicked eyes, tears beginning to develop. It was obvious as to why she needed the power she asked for. She had astounding goals but she didn't know if she could complete them. Which was something she couldn't accept, she is the granddaughter of Lucifer after all, a fallen angel whom threw hell onto Earth just to achieve his goal.

Light said:
Isabel didn't expect the threats and was especially shocked due fact that Fola was holding her from behind. He was all over her....She couldn't even think about it. She barely knew much about her own powers and how she could access them and definitely didn't know what they could do. Making it too risky to attack. She could only slightly shiver and stare into Lucifer's eyes with her own helpless and panicked eyes, tears beginning to develop. It was obvious as to why she needed the power she asked for. She had astounding goals but she didn't know if she could complete them. Which was something she couldn't accept, she is the granddaughter of Lucifer after all, a fallen angel whom threw hell onto Earth just to achieve his goal.
Vance pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed "Don't you dare even think about crying. If you want to kill everyone, you can show emotions like that." Vance walked closer to Isabel and placed his hands on her shoulders, doing his best to avoid her hair "I know what you've been through. Maybe not all of it, but some at least. You were tortured for your powers, that's why you're doing this, correct?" Vance gave his best attempt at smile "I'd have the same attitude as you if that happened to me. I'd want to take vengeance on the whole world. But you're not me, you're better than me, you're better than fola. Hell I'd argue you're better than the people on this planet. So don't throw that away just to get some petty revenge. It leaves you feeling empty inside, I know that from experience. And maybe you think people hated you and wanted to keep you in your separate personalities for whatever reason. And whatever reason you're thinking is wrong" Vance paused and took a deep breath.

He stared directly into Isabel's eyes
"Maybe it was right at first. But I'll tell you right now, that it isn't anymore. I'm sure Fola and the other people wanted to keep you separate because they had gotten to know your split personalities. And they didn't want them to leave. It wasn't out of hatred for you, it was merely because they didn't know you and were scared of losing their friends and gaining someone who would hate them. And you're not proving them wrong are you? So If you want my advice, stop what you're doing now. Just stop, get to know people first before you decide what you really want to do. Once you've made a decision you can't go back on it" Vance gently took his hands off of Isabel's shoulders and stepped away "But if you're adamant about doing what you're doing then kill me. I won't fight back, I'll be the first person dead to kick this whole thing off"

@Light @LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride

Kyoko sat on the Caribbean shore line, looking out across the open ocean. 'I know Dragon's Roar is out there.. I just have to find it.' She told herself. She dipped her bare feet in the warm water and smiled. 'I'm going to find it. I belong there.' With bold, determined eyes, she looked towards the horizon.

OceanBunny said:
Kyoko sat on the Caribbean shore line, looking out across the open ocean. 'I know Dragon's Roar is out there.. I just have to find it.' She told herself. She dipped her bare feet in the warm water and smiled. 'I'm going to find it. I belong there.' With bold, determined eyes, she looked towards the horizon.
"I can take you there if it's what you truthfully desire." A clone of Grimm stands behind Kyoko.

Kyoko spun around, surprised at the voice. "Where'd you come from?" She asked, standing up. "Are you affering to take me to Dragon's Roar?" She smiled, ears twitching excitedly. "Wait.. I wasn't talking out loud was I?" She bit her lip, confused. 'I could have sworn I was just thinking about the Guild.. Not talking.'

@Light

Sage and Diana barely dodged the arrows being shoot at them. " Why did you tell us to come here!! " Sage screamed as arrow wized by and cut of a strand of his hair. " Oh hell no. " Sage muttered as he began to turn around as icicles appeared. Diana smacked on top the head. " We can't hurt them , they are my citizens. " Diana said. " CITIZENS DON'T ATTACK THIER PRINCESS. " He screamed as he shoot a arrow that would have hit Diana with a icicle. " Well I thought they could help us with resources to build your new nation. " Diana said and Sage shoot a glare at her. " But you forgot you ran away. " Sage growled out and Diana dodged sheepishly. " Why don't you teleport us. " Diana asked. " I can't I need to focus to do that but ... " Sage stopped talkin for a second to dodge a arrow. " Its too hard to focus right now with how fast I'm flying. " Sage said.

@anyone

GingerBread said:
Vance pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed "Don't you dare even think about crying. If you want to kill everyone, you can show emotions like that." Vance walked closer to Isabel and placed his hands on her shoulders, doing his best to avoid her hair "I know what you've been through. Maybe not all of it, but some at least. You were tortured for your powers, that's why you're doing this, correct?" Vance gave his best attempt at smile "I'd have the same attitude as you if that happened to me. I'd want to take vengeance on the whole world. But you're not me, you're better than me, you're better than fola. Hell I'd argue you're better than the people on this planet. So don't throw that away just to get some petty revenge. It leaves you feeling empty inside, I know that from experience. And maybe you think people hated you and wanted to keep you in your separate personalities for whatever reason. And whatever reason you're thinking is wrong" Vance paused and took a deep breath.
He stared directly into Isabel's eyes
"Maybe it was right at first. But I'll tell you right now, that it isn't anymore. I'm sure Fola and the other people wanted to keep you separate because they had gotten to know your split personalities. And they didn't want them to leave. It wasn't out of hatred for you, it was merely because they didn't know you and were scared of losing their friends and gaining someone who would hate them. And you're not proving them wrong are you? So If you want my advice, stop what you're doing now. Just stop, get to know people first before you decide what you really want to do. Once you've made a decision you can't go back on it" Vance gently took his hands off of Isabel's shoulders and stepped away "But if you're adamant about doing what you're doing then kill me. I won't fight back, I'll be the first person dead to kick this whole thing off"

@Light @LokiofSP @DizjayDeathPride
Isabel jerks away from both Fola and Vance, taking Lucifer's hand as she passes by him. Going to the Ferries wheel which was still within operation and gets into a car with him. The Ferris Wheel begins to move, which made Isabel comfortable. She couldn't handle the pressure that was being put upon her.

OceanBunny said:
Kyoko spun around, surprised at the voice. "Where'd you come from?" She asked, standing up. "Are you affering to take me to Dragon's Roar?" She smiled, ears twitching excitedly. "Wait.. I wasn't talking out loud was I?" She bit her lip, confused. 'I could have sworn I was just thinking about the Guild.. Not talking.'
@Light
"I'm sure you were speaking out loud....how would I hear you if you weren't?" The clone of Grimm smiles and bows. "I'd like to take you to Dragon's Roar in trade for two favours in the future that you cannot deny."

Fola stepped away, sighing, "Vance...We-we're done here...I think we need to sit back and get the guild together so we can actually do something instead of running off to do whatever...As much as it sucks..." He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, "I-I think I'm the highest ranking in the guild now...Which means it's up to me to do something...Fuck me You gather everybody at the guild and we'll run them down before we make another move..." He bowed to Isabel, "Excuse me for my actions...You do you..."

@GingerBread

"You'll really take me to Dragon's Roar?" Kyoko asked, her tail swishing excitedly behind her. "What two favors?" She wondered, curiosity getting the best of her. 'Oh what does it matter? You're going to Dragon's Roar.' She scolded herself as she smiled up at him.

@Light

Light said:
Isabel jerks away from both Fola and Vance, taking Lucifer's hand as she passes by him. Going to the Ferries wheel which was still within operation and gets into a car with him. The Ferris Wheel begins to move, which made Isabel comfortable. She couldn't handle the pressure that was being put upon her.
LokiofSP said:
Fola stepped away, sighing, "Vance...We-we're done here...I think we need to sit back and get the guild together so we can actually do something instead of running off to do whatever...As much as it sucks..." He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, "I-I think I'm the highest ranking in the guild now...Which means it's up to me to do something...Fuck me You gather everybody at the guild and we'll run them down before we make another move..." He bowed to Isabel, "Excuse me for my actions...You do you..."

@GingerBread
"I hope I'll be seeing you later. I liked at least two of your split personalities, I only met three of them anyway. So you're two out of three for how much I like you. So if you need me for anything. Tell me, I need something to do anyway" Vance called after her as she walked away.

Vance looked at Fola
"You want to do something, you can do it yourself. You were fucking useless. Cause grabbing someone from behind is always a nice gesture, Isn't it Fola?" Vance shook his head "I'm under absolutely no obligation to help you. I did stuff for the guild for Ashlyn. Because I respected her. You, you aren't even fit to wipe shit off of my boots. When you actually stand a chance of beating me in a fight, then you may have some respect from me. Until then, you'll get no help from me unless it coincides with what I need to do"

@LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
Vance do you ever shut up sometimes. He takes a sip from his beer. Your voice is starting to annoy me. I mean come on man. Everything that comes out your mouth is some hostile bullshit. God I wish I was deaf so I wouldn't have to hear you. And don't say anything like I can arrange that for because you can't. He finishes the bottle of beer. Knowing that the very thought of existence could be erased, you still bad mouthed the person who can cause adding even more pressure on to her. I knew you overly aggressive ass should've left. I'd Ashlyn was here she would've but you in your place. He spoke in a calm and relaxed way. He looks at Fola, then back at Vance. What rank are y'all anyway? @GingerBread @LokiofSP

@GingerBread[/URL] @LokiofSP
"Oh contraire. I can make you deaf. Can make you unable to speak as well. So shut the hell up before I do it for you" Vance glared at him "I can kill you before all of reality ends if you keep up with your bullshit. Because I've had just about enough of all of it. I didn't see you helping at all. And you tried to get everyone to leave as well. You are a goddamn idiot. If you don't like me, don't come near me. Like it or not. I'm the best fucking person here. I'm the most rational here. I don't do things out of love or compassion, I do things because they work. Rarely do I fail in something, rarely do I get tricked. I've gone up against fucking lucifer's knights of hell, I've gone up against 4 assorted creatures attacking the guild. And where the fuck were you through all of this. Where were any of you. I'll answer that for you. Nowhere to be found. So shut the Fuck up or leave"

Vance turned to Fola
"Right you're going to get everyone and bring them to wherever, you've got five minutes, I'll teleport to you. I'm going to tell everyone that they're either with me or against me. That goes for everyone. Now. I'm going to call the shots. Got a problem with that and I'll fucking end your life Fola"

@LokiofSP @Embaga Elder

A blonde man suddenly appeared behind Vance. " Its amusing how arrogant you are after what I did to you Vancey , tell me did you miss me. " Mars said smirking cruelly. " I'm coming for you , Sage and the goddesses so be wary cutie. " Mars said before disappearing. @LokiofSP

GingerBread said:
"Oh contraire. I can make you deaf. Can make you unable to speak as well. So shut the hell up before I do it for you" Vance glared at him "I can kill you before all of reality ends if you keep up with your bullshit. Because I've had just about enough of all of it. I didn't see you helping at all. And you tried to get everyone to leave as well. You are a goddamn idiot. If you don't like me, don't come near me. Like it or not. I'm the best fucking person here. I'm the most rational here. I don't do things out of love or compassion, I do things because they work. Rarely do I fail in something, rarely do I get tricked. I've gone up against fucking lucifer's knights of hell, I've gone up against 4 assorted creatures attacking the guild. And where the fuck were you through all of this. Where were any of you. I'll answer that for you. Nowhere to be found. So shut the Fuck up or leave"
Vance turned to Fola
"Right you're going to get everyone and bring them to wherever, you've got five minutes, I'll teleport to you. I'm going to tell everyone that they're either with me or against me. That goes for everyone. Now. I'm going to call the shots. Got a problem with that and I'll fucking end your life Fola"

@LokiofSP @Embaga Elder

Julius felt the power of the rank and said goodbye to the woman. "Sorry I didn't get to meet you." He walked to the guild after seeing everyone of the enemy's disappeared. He went inside and made himself a ham and cheese sandwich.

Fola looked down and away, listening to what Vance was telling him made his hands tremble, he clutched them twice and spoke through gritted teeth, "GO EAT A DICK VANCE!" YOU don't tell me what to do! YOU don't have control over me! I have been stabbed, boiled, burned, cut, shocked, and I'm STILL HERE MOTHER FUCKER! Now why don't you shut the fuck up for once in your miserable existence and allow me to do my fucking job, you sadistic motherfucker!"

He stared Vance in the eye, putting a hand to his sword as he took deep breaths in and out...

@GingerBread (Yo, this man's like, past his limit at this point...)

LokiofSP said:
Fola looked down and away, listening to what Vance was telling him made his hands tremble, he clutched them twice and spoke through gritted teeth, "GO EAT A DICK VANCE!" YOU don't tell me what to do! YOU don't have control over me! I have been stabbed, boiled, burned, cut, shocked, and I'm STILL HERE MOTHER FUCKER! Now why don't you shut the fuck up for once in your miserable existence and allow me to do my fucking job, you sadistic motherfucker!"

He stared Vance in the eye, putting a hand to his sword as he took deep breaths in and out...

Vance ran a stressed hand through his hair, pushing off his hood in the process "Last chance Fola. I'm not in the mood. I'll fucking kill you, now that Ashlyn is gone, nothing's keeping him from killing you lot. It was only the fact that I respected her, that stopped me from killing any of you. And I'll be honest, I'm at my fucking limit. So if you want to die, keep going the way you're going. After you, I'll move onto anyone and everyone you care about. Last warning. You are a child in my eyes, nothing more than a idiot child who gets worked up over everything and doesn't know how else to cope apart from drinking. Cause that's your only solution isn't it?" Vance let out a shaky stressed Sigh as he dragged his hand down his face "See unlike you people, I can handle things on my own. How much of a chance do you think you stand, when I was able to able to kill your friend if I wanted to. How lucky do you really feel Fola? But Luck will have nothing to do with it. So either you take my orders, you leave. Or you die. Pick one, you've got 5 seconds"

@LokiofSP (Do you not think Vance has reached his limit? He's literally a normal human that could go invisible and quiet. Everything he got he earned, He's not in the mood to mess about right now :/ )

(I was never talking about Vance @GingerBread, I was talking about Fola, he's not going to bow down because if he does he's giving up the last thing he has. While Vance has earned what he has, Fola has sacrificed to get where he's gotten, he doesn't want to sacrifice anymore...)

"Go.Fuck.Yourself. Do you understand that? Or a you mental fucking challenged so you can't get that through your skull?! Can you hear the words I'm saying?! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! Good, because if so I want you to listen well, I don't have time for this bullshit Vance, you can dick around all you want but I REFUSE to be your bitch! I'm not going to drink either, I'm going to try to be an ADULT, something you've never done, as your only damn solution to anything is killing! I'm going to round up the guild, we're going to talk, AS A TEAM, and figure out what to do... You decide wether you want to be apart of that or not..."

GingerBread said:
Vance ran a stressed hand through his hair, pushing off his hood in the process "Last chance Fola. I'm not in the mood. I'll fucking kill you, now that Ashlyn is gone, nothing's keeping him from killing you lot. It was only the fact that I respected her, that stopped me from killing any of you. And I'll be honest, I'm at my fucking limit. So if you want to die, keep going the way you're going. After you, I'll move onto anyone and everyone you care about. Last warning. You are a child in my eyes, nothing more than a idiot child who gets worked up over everything and doesn't know how else to cope apart from drinking. Cause that's your only solution isn't it?" Vance let out a shaky stressed Sigh as he dragged his hand down his face "See unlike you people, I can handle things on my own. How much of a chance do you think you stand, when I was able to able to kill your friend if I wanted to. How lucky do you really feel Fola? But Luck will have nothing to do with it. So either you take my orders, you leave. Or you die. Pick one, you've got 5 seconds"
@LokiofSP (Do you not think Vance has reached his limit? He's literally a normal human that could go invisible and quiet. Everything he got he earned, He's not in the mood to mess about right now :/ )
LokiofSP said:

Ryan closed his eyes and ran his hands down his face, groaning aggressively. Such powerful hostile emotions rang through the symbol and he figured it just had to be something ridiculous. He a dim flash he appeared behind the two, rolling his eyes. "Can you both please calm down? You're getting so hostile and out of control. It's sickening"

LokiofSP said:
(I was never talking about Vance @GingerBread, I was talking about Fola, he's not going to bow down because if he does he's giving up the last thing he has. While Vance has earned what he has, Fola has sacrificed to get where he's gotten, he doesn't want to sacrifice anymore...)
"Go.Fuck.Yourself. Do you understand that? Or a you mental fucking challenged so you can't get that through your skull?! Can you hear the words I'm saying?! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! Good, because if so I want you to listen well, I don't have time for this bullshit Vance, you can dick around all you want but I REFUSE to be your bitch! I'm not going to drink either, I'm going to try to be an ADULT, something you've never done, as your only damn solution to anything is killing! I'm going to round up the guild, we're going to talk, AS A TEAM, and figure out what to do... You decide whether you want to be apart of that or not..."
(I know. I was just saying that Fola wasn't the only one that was at his limit :/ And I'm fine with Fola not bowing down to Vance. I was just saying why Vance is getting so annoyed at this moment, everyone seems to think he just cruises through life, not putting any effort in. When for the amount of time he's been in the guild he's done about the same, if not a little more (Or so it seems) That everyone else has)

Vance took deep breaths in an attempt to calm himself down. After about 30 seconds or so of deep rhythmic breathing, Vance started laughing "You're a fucking arsehole Child killer. But I made a promise didn't I? I said if you managed to anger me I'd owe you anything you wanted. Of course it has to be in my limits. But you did it, and I am nothing if not a man of my word. So name your thing Fola and enjoy it while you can; After all of this is over, I'm going to kill you, Maybe it will be a fair fight, maybe not." Vance shrugged nonchalantly "But for now you have one request. You can save it if you'd like, if you do I'm going to bed. You guys have made it clear many times before that I'm not needed, that you don't need my help at any point. So your choice Fola, are you going to admit you need my help? Or can I go and sleep for the final hours of reality?"

@LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
( @Tazmodo @Dreamtique @Embaga Elder @djinnamon @Juju @Lotusy @Austria @GingerBread @DizjayDeathPride @CelticSol @LokiofSP @The Otaku Diaries @Sh3w0lfSp1r1t @Daimao @metalcity @Fluffykitty9000 @Nova King @OceanBunny )

Grimm had Dragon's Roar members and even those whom weren't in the guild appear in a forest with him as a duplicate. Those whom weren't in the guild were only summoned if they were deemed worthy by Grimm. Their real bodies and conscious were still where they last left it but there were also here at the same time. Now they would all know what it feels like to be a deity in multiple places at the same time. This entire session no matter how long it seems wouldn't take any longer than a second, Grimm wouldn't release them until he was finished. "Look. I'll be honest with you all. You have no real choice in the matter so listen up to avoid trouble later on. All of existence could end based off of your sections or all of existence could prosper. I obviously want you all to stop existence from ending. Isabella Van Fen'rir is a girl whom is destined to either end all of existence or make it prosper. We need to stop her from straying towards the path of destruction at all costs. She has 17 seals stopping her from reaching that point but she's already broken one. She's on her second seal right now conversing with her grandfather, Lucifer. She's not a hostile person and hasn't learned of her current and future potential when it comes to her powers. All of existence rides on your shoulders.... do not fail." With that, Grimm disappears but leaves the large group of people within the realm to plan for a small piece of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back