Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
LokiofSP said:
Fola
Fola nodded as fast he could, "Alright, I'm ready to go whenever..." He turned to Ryan and extended a hand and hid behind a fake smile, "May be best man win, whoever's destined to do better, does better ya know?"

@Light @DizjayDeathPride

Jayn

Jayn looked around with wide eyes and held her hands behind her back in attempts to prevent herself from touching anything.
( Gonna wait till Dizjay replies for that one. )

The original Excalibur was inside the vault. As well as Athena's shield the Aegis, Zeus's main bolt, Poseidon's trident, and Hades helm. The hammer of Thor was also inside the vault as well, taken directly from these gods. "So, see anything you like?"

Light said:
The mountain collapses like all the others. It drags down the center point of the portal like a ship would drag things down as it sinks. Once Decimus hits flat land, the portal was dipped down with him, touching his head. The portal flicks back upward like a pulled rubber band and launches him inside of it, sending him to a peaceful boat. It was small enough for one person only and had two oars. The sunlight was golden and warm the the addition of water so peaceful it looked like a mirror of shinning brilliance. The shrine was pretty far away a but one could enjoy the silent but gentle aura of the journey. The oars hitting the water would be serene as well. This peace could make someone wonder if the orbs are truthfully as mal filled as they seem. Alexandria stands inside the shrine, her orb no longer in its erratic state.
View attachment 233300

Once they reach the other side the guardian clears throat. "There are two and there can only be one holder of the orb. The orb will be unobtainable and erratic until there is a decided user. This duel must occur inside shrine room before the orb. Are you prepared to brave the Purple Orb's divine presence?"

"A-alright." The reaper swings his scythe and cuts open a rift for both himself and Jayn to enter. All others wouldn't even be able to see, sense, or enter the rift. The rift closes behind them and Jayn could see books on things that have existed or still do exist. Weapons from legends and other things. If there was a rare item... It was here. "Try not to touch anything."
For once Decimus felt.... At ease. No endless screams of the Damned in his head. No cold grasp on his soul. No emptiness. Just warm... Calm.... Bliss. He closed his eyes and for once, almost drifted asleep. Truly asleep. But quickly he woke back up to see the radiant and brilliant Alexandria and her orb. Like a heaven sent angel. Decimus walked up to her slowly and extended his hand for her orb

Ryan nodded. "I am"

LokiofSP said:
Fola
Fola nodded as fast he could, "Alright, I'm ready to go whenever..." He turned to Ryan and extended a hand and hid behind a fake smile, "May be best man win, whoever's destined to do better, does better ya know?"

@Light @DizjayDeathPride

Jayn

Jayn looked around with wide eyes and held her hands behind her back in attempts to prevent herself from touching anything.
Ryan shook the man's hand and smiled. "I wouldn't have any other way"

DizjayDeathPride said:
For once Decimus felt.... At ease. No endless screams of the Damned in his head. No cold grasp on his soul. No emptiness. Just warm... Calm.... Bliss. He closed his eyes and for once, almost drifted asleep. Truly asleep. But quickly he woke back up to see the radiant and brilliant Alexandria and her orb. Like a heaven sent angel. Decimus walked up to her slowly and extended his hand for her orb
"This was different....I was different. Well.... things were calm like this but the different part is....just everything else. Do you ever feel like something was taken from you? Something you can never regain even though you'd like to with all of your might?" Alexandria wasn't afraid anymore, with the orb in her hands she felt at peace and complete, making her confident once more. It seemed like the orb didn't even have a curse on it, as if it were meant to bring this type of serenity.

LokiofSP said:
Jayn
DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan shook the man's hand and smiled. "I wouldn't have any other way"
The gate opens and the portal sucks them both in. Morgan was inside a shrine far away from their battlefield holding her orb in its erratic form in her palms. Ryan and Fola were on a large slab of rock while her shrine was on another slab of rock. Once they were finished fighting a bridge would appear to connect the two.

Light said:
"This was different....I was different. Well.... things were calm like this but the different part is....just everything else. Do you ever feel like something was taken from you? Something you can never regain even though you'd like to with all of your might?" Alexandria wasn't afraid anymore, with the orb in her hands she felt at peace and complete, making her confident once more. It seemed like the orb didn't even have a curse on it, as if it were meant to bring this type of serenity.
The gate opens and the portal sucks them both in. Morgan was inside a shrine far away from their battlefield holding her orb in its erratic form in her palms. Ryan and Fola were on a large slab of rock while her shrine was on another slab of rock. Once they were finished fighting a bridge would appear to connect the two.
Decimus pulled back, not wanting to take her orb from her without her permission. "I'm sorry Alexandria but I can't say I have. I've never had anything to take. I've always been a void and empty creature. But I can relate in a similar way because of it"

LokiofSP said:

@Light @DizjayDeathPride

Jayn

Ryan smiled to Fola and walked to the edge of the slab, cracking his neck. "Whenever you're ready"

Fola took a bow with a hand to his chest, smiling still at Ryan.

He HAD to win this fight, in his mind there was no other option BUT to win. The seed of negativity had sprouted in his mind and it wouldn't stop, it was to the point of obsession at this point. He would win, he would fight, and he WOULD make Ryan watch. It was then that he stood up and shot a ball of lightning from his hand...

@DizjayDeathPride

LokiofSP said:
Fola took a bow with a hand to his chest, smiling still at Ryan.
He HAD to win this fight, in his mind there was no other option BUT to win. The seed of negativity had sprouted in his mind and it wouldn't stop, it was to the point of obsession at this point. He would win, he would fight, and he WOULD make Ryan watch. It was then that he stood up and shot a ball of lightning from his hand...

@DizjayDeathPride
Ryan sighed and shook his head. A strong part of him ad wished he would just surrender and save the trouble

With his Light speed he swayed to the side, letting the bolt go by. And in a flash, he slammed the palm of his fist into Fola's chest, pushing him back. Hard.

Crimson wounds healed completely on its own, he opens his eyes and lifts his head up. He growls towards Jackson no longer sensing the hostile intent behind him. He closes his eyes and Crimson started closing his rage jar. He slowly exits his partial rage mode and falls to one knee. Crimson was only wearing his tattered shorts.He collapses.

Cole threw Inaro into a void, then turns his head towards the group. Leave before I change me mind. @Tazmodo

Fola coughed and stumbled back a little. His eyes widened as he realized that Ryan hadn't even broken a sweat, this was going to be difficult... Regaing his composure, Fola drew his sword and got into a defensive position.

@DizjayDeathPride

@Tazmodo[/URL]
Jackson grabbed him and they both went out of the light realm and back into the castle. "Is Alice still here?" He said worried about Crimson.

( ! )

Cintheia appeared behind him and Cole fell asleep. She took his body to the nightmare realm where he woke up thinking it was a dream. He saw Cintheia standing a few feet away looking at him. (Pulling out the big guns)

GingerBread said:
"I don't believe I asked you to tell me. I was merely warning you against making a bad decision if you had made one" Vance smirked and leaned up against the wall "Grimm is my stalker. And well I don't think he's in love with me, but he does stalk me. Says he's been there my entire life. Which is concerning for someone who managed to avoid all the world powers tracking him down. I'm good at going into hiding" Vance shrugged "But. When you dragged me out of my realm you said you had something to talk to me about. Now I doubt it was as petty as what we just had a life or death discussion about. But I've been proved wrong in the past"

@Tazmodo
Jessica scratched her head. "Well I was bored and I thought why not it just turned into a while headache afterwards. Why?"

LokiofSP said:
Fola coughed and stumbled back a little. His eyes widened as he realized that Ryan hadn't even broken a sweat, this was going to be difficult... Regaing his composure, Fola drew his sword and got into a defensive position.
@DizjayDeathPride
Ryan sighed and stepped back. "Fola you know you'll die if you fight me, right?" The arena got bright and brighter, the light becoming a more pure white. "I am the embodiment of light. I am am element. Fola please don't do this"

Fola shook his head, "You don't get it do you? This can't be for you, I was part of the reason this all started! It started with me and Morgana, it should end with us... I need to prove that I can do something right here Ryan, because I am seriously lacking in the wins department..." He shed a few crocodile tears for effect.

@DizjayDeathPride

LokiofSP said:
Fola shook his head, "You don't get it do you? This can't be for you, I was part of the reason this all started! It started with me and Morgana, it should end with us... I need to prove that I can do something right here Ryan, because I am seriously lacking in the wins department..." He shed a few crocodile tears for effect.

@DizjayDeathPride
"Im sorry but what you think is irrelevant. I must protect her and thus her orb. Nothing else matters. You're more than welcome to become her apprentice and find a new source of self fulfillment?"

"What don't you get?! I have NEVER found anything self fulfilling in my life, this is the best I have here! I tried the witch's apprentice thing, and it was miserable, so what else do you want me to do here, huh?! What else am I supposed to do? Because I'm open to suggestions..."

@DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus pulled back, not wanting to take her orb from her without her permission. "I'm sorry Alexandria but I can't say I have. I've never had anything to take. I've always been a void and empty creature. But I can relate in a similar way because of it"
"Oh...well that's how I feel when the orb is away from me....It's almost painful. I feel like something is different though in a strange way. Here." Alexandria extends her hands so Decimus can take the orb. "The peace here was great while it lasted."

( @LokiofSP Jayn? )

Light said:
( Gonna wait till Dizjay replies for that one. )
The original Excalibur was inside the vault. As well as Athena's shield the Aegis, Zeus's main bolt, Poseidon's trident, and Hades helm. The hammer of Thor was also inside the vault as well, taken directly from these gods. "So, see anything you like?"
Tazmodo said:
Jackson grabbed him and they both went out of the light realm and back into the castle. "Is Alice still here?" He said worried about Crimson.
An Uno reaper appears before him and frowns. "She was captured and...killed."

LokiofSP said:
"What don't you get?! I have NEVER found anything self fulfilling in my life, this is the best I have here! I tried the witch's apprentice thing, and it was miserable, so what else do you want me to do here, huh?! What else am I supposed to do? Because I'm open to suggestions..."

@DizjayDeathPride
Ryan walked over and placed his hands on Fola's shoulders. "Honestly? Id say give up thinking for yourself and think about everyone else. You don't need glory or reward from doing the right thing. Just the action alone should he enough. Just save the innocent and fight for those who can't. You may never get the happiness you seek but there is gratification in know you have saved lives."

Light said:
"Oh...well that's how I feel when the orb is away from me....It's almost painful. I feel like something is different though in a strange way. Here." Alexandria extends her hands so Decimus can take the orb. "The peace here was great while it lasted."
( @LokiofSP Jayn? )

An Uno reaper appears before him and frowns. "She was captured and...killed."
Decimus bowed to her gently and accepted the orb. "I understand Alexandria. I truly do. I will return it as soon as the threat is gone. We can stay in here a bit longer if you want"

Fola

Fola frowned, "I just don't want to die with regrets..."

(I really don't want to do this part, but he's still under the control of the black orb so...RIP Fola) (!) Fola quickly brought in his sword to Ryan's lung in attempts to prevent him from moving...

@Light @DizjayDeathPride

Jayn

(Forgot to post this one, my bad...)

Jayn wasn't even paying attention, she'd paused before Athena's shield and Excalibur with drool practically falling form her mouth. The simplistic, yet elegant designs were so beautiful in her eyes...

LokiofSP said:
Fola
Fola frowned, "I just don't want to die with regrets..."

(I really don't want to do this part, but he's still under the control of the black orb so...RIP Fola) (!) Fola quickly brought in his sword to Ryan's lung in attempts to prevent him from moving...

@Light @DizjayDeathPride

Jayn

Jayn wasn't even paying attention, she'd paused before Athena's shield and Excalibur with drool practically falling form her mouth. The simplistic, yet elegant designs were so beautiful in her eyes...
( ! ) Ryan quickly clapped in Fola's face, flashing light directly into retinas, burning them permanently. The pain he must feel could only be marvelled.

"Fola don't. Stop it right now. Im not going to kill you"

Last edited by a moderator:
The young witch fell over, dropping his weapon and cupping his hands over his face as he screamed in pain. (!)He opened his eyes, but found he couldn't see, he began to panic as he desperately clawed everywhere he could to find Ryan, but after not finding anything still, he simply opened his mouth and allowed the eternal flame to spew out uncontrolled and wild...

@DizjayDeathPride

LokiofSP said:
Jayn

The reaper floats forward with a new handkerchief and lightly pats at her drool to wipe it off. "Alright... You can touch them." The first fire the came to mankind was in a vial in the vials section. A soul of each species that have ever existed were in their own little vial for safe keeping. The scythe of Kronos, the two torches of Hekate, Apollo's chariot and other items were in here to. Much to the godly owners disagreement.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus bowed to her gently and accepted the orb. "I understand Alexandria. I truly do. I will return it as soon as the threat is gone. We can stay in here a bit longer if you want"
"Alright... that sounds nice. It looked like you were getting sleep though. You can if you want to."

Light said:
Alice dives down into the water, diving deep into the trench. She seemed to be covering a lot of distance in short time. In time she made it to the bottom of the trench, surviving the heavy pressure with her body. She enters the bubble which pushes water away from the temple and exits dragon form, dropping Malren and Earl upon the floor in front of the temple. She begins to walk into the temple and the barrier goes down. There seemed to be carved in symbols along the walls as the temple's pathway seemed to go downward. The temperature was rising rapidly. A guardian stands before a gateway. "What is your purpose with the White Orb?"
Earl dusted off and fasten his pace to catch up with Alice.

Earl was half-blind in such a dark surrounding, it wast not surprising at all, as after all, they are deep down under the sea. He had to use the faint light coming from the fire on a mini shadow dragon's tail sitting calmly on his shoulder that he summoned to help him to navigate around better. The atmosphere around was feeling damp, the rancid smell in the atmosphere worsened when they enter the temple, although it may just be a side effect of his false impression on what would the temple looks and feels like. It was very quiet, absolute silence, their footsteps were the only thing that can be heard echoing around the vicinity, this place truly feels dead and isolated, it feels familiar to Earl.

Earl couldn't help it but to slow down occasionally and curiously ran his hand over a few symbol on the wall, admiring the great artwork while trying to read and understand them, despite knowing that his action was straight away pointless and the symbols were probably just for decorative purposes.

Upon reaching a gateway, Earl ran his eyes quickly over the guardian that was standing in their way. He replied to the guardian:

"Allow me. We are from Dragon's Roar, we came here to obtain the White Orb for a very important purpose. Mortal Realm had been in catastrophe and chaos due to the immense and uncontrollable energy of the Black Orb being unleash. Reassembling the power of the orbs now is our only hope, we are trying to bring peace and balance once again to the Mortal Realm. We need the White Orb." Earl looked at the guardian with a determined look, awaiting a response. @Lotusy

LokiofSP said:
The young witch fell over, dropping his weapon and cupping his hands over his face as he screamed in pain. (!)He opened his eyes, but found he couldn't see, he began to panic as he desperately clawed everywhere he could to find Ryan, but after not finding anything still, he simply opened his mouth and allowed the eternal flame to spew out uncontrolled and wild...
@DizjayDeathPride
Ryan flashed back and looked around the now rapidly burning and being eaten away Platform. "Jesus Christ Fola!" He started to walk in the light and stand above the platform, watching Fola spew. Maybe he won't kill himself? Ill wait and see

Light said:
The reaper floats forward with a new handkerchief and lightly pats at her drool to wipe it off. "Alright... You can touch them." The first fire the came to mankind was in a vial in the vials section. A soul of each species that have ever existed were in their own little vial for safe keeping. The scythe of Kronos, the two torches of Hekate, Apollo's chariot and other items were in here to. Much to the godly owners disagreement.
"Alright... that sounds nice. It looked like you were getting sleep though. You can if you want to."
Decimus shook his head. "No thank you. I can't sleep just yet. I must watch over you"

Jayn

Jayn didn't even hesitate to take the sword and shield from their cases and hold them. She got a feel for their weight, spun them around a bit, even had fake fights with them, but then she turned her head, and there was even MORE cool stuff to touch. She smiled as she turned around and around, taking it all in, "Not that I don't appreciate this but, why are you showing this to me of all people?"

@Light

Hearing Ryan move away, Fola closed his mouth and reached out for his sword. Using that to support his weight, he opened his eyes to once again see nothingness. It was in that moment that Fola knew there was nothing he could do...He'd told Colin that he was nothing more than a pawn, one that marched forward and hoped to not get killed. In this situation he was a pawn hoping to fight a queen, there was nothing he could do. Ryan was infinatly better, and always WOULD be better, and he would just have to accept that...

If he could bring himself to...There was still that dark part of him that forced him to keep going, who used his body to speak words that were not it's own. It opened his mouth to speak once more, "Dammit Ryan, why don't you fight me?! I'm not going to stop, yet you still back away as if you think I'll tire myself out..."

@DizjayDeathPride

Users who are viewing this thread

Back