First Seal Alice Vs Athena Pg #3&8

• Alice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Athena

• Tie

• Total voters
Sapphire stood in shock but trusted her friend.she made a sheild out of shadows ready to go out in the horrid sun.she felt strange to go outside when it is the middle of the morning and Arwyn knew that she could not go out in the sun so what on earth was happening here?she took a deep breah whitch sent hunger pains trough her stomach but calmed her down then looked up at her friend Arwyn.

@Juju @Light @Tazmodo

Cryo said:
Walking above the arctic ice was Alicia, she had been seeking something for she did not knowor understand. Yet she sensed that it was somewhere in the empty plains of the arctic. Finally when she came across a large crystal the half angel knew she had arrived at her destination and ran to it with a smile on her face.
Ashlyn watches the girl land in front of the guild. "Hello! My name is Ashlyn!"

Austria said:
Her voice allowed his attention to drift away from the creatures and back to her.
"You seem to be faring well with your chosen activity. I am...I am just here."

An unfamiliar sensation began to rise in his throat and it came out as a yawn. He slowly raised a bandaged palm to hide his gaping mouth, before settling it down by his side after his lips closed.

The feeling of foreboding was blending in with the tranquility and calm that the atmosphere had around Olivianna.

However, the man refused to have that negative feeling take over him. Right now he felt an odd sense of peace that he could only cling to back in the Deity Realm. Yet something still felt...out of place. Did he know what? Not at all, but the unseeing eye sees something.

@Light

Location: Somewhere in a Wood, interacting with Olivianna Annesworth

"Is something wrong there uuuhh... I'll call you patch! So is there anything wrong patch? Just relax... It's nice and peaceful here. The forest is beautiful." Olivianna seemed like she was about to fall asleep.

Juju said:
Arwyn looked at her undead companion and frowned. "You are a child of darkness you know nothing of the ancient rituals of the artifact. You should never question the bearer of the artifact!" she snarled to the vampire. The dragonknight then looked towards the three combatants while sheathing her sword. "The rules are simple; all three must fight at the same time. It is better for a fair match and the worthy one shall shine brighter against such odds. Secondly the combatants shall remove the heaviest of their armors so that it is an equal match... other than skill of course. This way, the winner shall win by pure skill and not because of their equipment." she explained.
"And the most sacred part of the ritual is that the fight must be fought in the open. The artifact gets its power directly from the sun and it shall be under the sacred sun that the truest of champions shall be revealed." When she had finished she bowed deeply to each combatant. "The artifact's power shall go to the strongest, and only the strongest. It is you three who will decide who will wield such power.

After that she lead the others out onto the snow capped peaks, Syrax causing deep footprints in the fresh snow. Above, the sun shone blinding and out of reach in a azure sky, reflecting off of the jagged mountains.

@Light @Fluffykitty9000 @Tazmodo
Fluffykitty9000 said:
Sapphire stood in shock but trusted her friend.she made a sheild out of shadows ready to go out in the horrid sun.she felt strange to go outside when it is the middle of the morning and Arwyn knew that she could not go out in the sun so what on earth was happening here?she took a deep breah whitch sent hunger pains trough her stomach but calmed her down then looked up at her friend Arwyn.
@Juju @Light @Tazmodo
The man and woman follow Arwyn outside the cave and stare at her with their impatient eyes. "Alright so are you ready?"

Inaro looked around as three people listed who they wanted to go up against. Pride, Wrath, and Envy was already taken. I'll take Lust. He said nonchalantly.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Inaro looked around as three people listed who they wanted to go up against. Pride, Wrath, and Envy was already taken. I'll take Lust. He said nonchalantly.

[/QUOTE]
"All right then, buddy. Good to know. You really do sound like the guy who isn't affected by lust. Which is a very good thing in this case." Bruce smirked, he figured that was going to be a hard one to find.

Once everyone was out of the stuffy tomb, Arwyn found a suitable spot that was flat and mostly clear of the snow. With the help of Syrax, she melted away the rest of the snow and burned a wide circle using dragonfire. After that was complete, she lifted Dawn's Heart up to the sun and the shimmering object seemed to soak up the rays before blasting down beams of light into the circle. A golden glow traced the outlines made by the dragonfire and thin golden threads traced the flickering depiction of a sun in the direct center of the "arena". After that was complete she turned to the three combatants.

"Alright. Now that you have the sun to judge your worthiness, the three of you can step into the fighting ring. Once you do this however, you shall not be able to leave the ring until one of you remains or the other two have surrendered." She smiled and kneeled before the three combatants. "May the worthy one shine true."

(the magic will act as a physical barrier. that includes teleportation too)

@Light @Tazmodo

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Inaro looked around as three people listed who they wanted to go up against. Pride, Wrath, and Envy was already taken. I'll take Lust. He said nonchalantly.

[/QUOTE]
( Lust is already taken, Greed is open. Though you can all double stack, no rules against that. Actually that's a good idea my friend, 2 v 1 makes success and rank ups more likely. )

An eye blinked at Olivianna's choice of a name that she gave him.

'Patch? A patch of what, exactly?'

His thoughts remained in his head, since it sounded quite silly to voice out.

" There is something always 'Wrong'--since if there is no such thing, 'Right' will not be able to exist, "

Zalgo glanced at the maiden, their visage showed such relaxed features. She seemed to be truly at peace.

" It is a fascinating forest, but I...I do not think it's a place to slumber. "

@Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Juju said:
Once everyone was out of the stuffy tomb, Arwyn found a suitable spot that was flat and mostly clear of the snow. With the help of Syrax, she melted away the rest of the snow and burned a wide circle using dragonfire. After that was complete, she lifted Dawn's Heart up to the sun and the shimmering object seemed to soak up the rays before blasting down beams of light into the circle. A golden glow traced the outlines made by the dragonfire and thin golden threads traced the flickering depiction of a sun in the direct center of the "arena". After that was complete she turned to the three combatants.
"Alright. Now that you have the sun to judge your worthiness, the three of you can step into the fighting ring. Once you do this however, you shall not be able to leave the ring until one of you remains or the other two have surrendered." She smiled and kneeled before the three combatants. "May the worthy one shine true."

@Light @Tazmodo
The man has light glow on his body. "Whenever you're ready."

Austria said:
An eye blinked at Olivianna's choice of a name that she gave him.
'Patch? A patch of what, exactly?'

His thoughts remained in his head, since it sounded quite silly to voice out.

" There is something always Wrong--since if there is no such thing, Right will not be able to exist, "

Zalgo glanced at the maiden, their visage showed such relaxed features. She seemed to be truly at peace.

" It is a fascinating forest, but I...I do not think it's a place to slumber. "

@Light

"Everywhere is a place for slumber if you put your mind to it. Why are you so uptight? Just let loose." Olivianna slightly waves her hand.

"Oh hi. I'm Alicia Colt"she said."I don't know why I'm here but this places has something that attracts me to it."

"What is this place?"

djinnamon said:
Sage raised his hand. "I said that I'll take lust" He said
@Afrobrony
Lomat looks as if about to say something but keeps quiet, slipping out to go back to the training room, figuring it's best if he left those to his betters on this one anyways.

Trying out the other's advice, the Deity slowly tried to ease himself to a state that Olivianna had acquired. Instead, he became a tinge drained than relaxed from his attempts on achieving it.

A rush of the same negative sensation flooded his mind once more and Zalgo's lips formed a small crooked frown.

" ...That is some sound logic. Also I apologise, for I really don't have anything to let loose of. "

He then shut the pale blue orb that could see, and all the greenery melted away into the colour of the Void.

'Perhaps doing this can assist me somehow...'

@Light

(just wait until everybody is in the circle and then it can begin. I think it is just you and Tazmodo's characters)

@Light @Tazmodo

djinnamon said:
Sage takes and shakes Lotmat's arm. He squirmed slightly as the man eyed him. " So what are you doing"
After a small sigh, Lomat replies, "Well... I was going to see about joining that mission... but it would appear that someone of my talents isn't quite ready for one of that calibur..."

Inaro finishes his beer and throws it away before he leaves. He then goes back into the Refrigerator grabbing another. For the road He said, While going back to his spot. Are we all leaving together or what?

Malren nodded. "I, for one, am ready to take Pride on, but..." He turned uncertainly towards the others. "How am i supposed to get to Pride? You said it was on a... ship, correct? How would I get there?

Cryo said:
"Oh hi. I'm Alicia Colt"she said."I don't know why I'm here but this places has something that attracts me to it."
"What is this place?"
"This is a guild, Dragon's Roar. The reason why you were called here is because you have powers that you're willing to use for a cause similar to our own. This is an underground guild but we have saved people many times before but we don't want the fame. The guild does pay highly and we do have a ranking system." Ashlyn sends information about the ranking system into Alicia's mind. "Right now we're dealing with the problem and Africa and we've found the root of the problem. I know this is unexpected but, are you willing to join us?" Ashlyn extends her hand for Alicia to take.

Austria said:
Trying out the other's advice, the Deity slowly tried to ease himself to a state that Olivianna had acquired. Instead, he became a tinge drained than relaxed from his attempts on achieving it.
A rush of the same negative sensation flooded his mind once more and Zalgo's lips formed a small crooked frown.

" ...That is some sound logic. Also I apologise, for I really don't have anything to let loose of. "

He then shut the pale blue orb that could see, and all the greenery melted away into the colour of the Void.

'Perhaps doing this can assist me somehow...'

@Light

Olivianna seemed to be asleep already. She was mumbling plans of the other sins in her sleep. "Mount...Everest."

Juju said:
(just wait until everybody is in the circle and then it can begin. I think it is just you and Tazmodo's characters)
@Light @Tazmodo
( Sarah isn't against you but okay. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back