• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy DRAGON TIMEEE

grass.loser

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
yeah just rping as some cool dragons in a fantasy world, they do dragon stuff, maybe they talk, maybe it's just all body language/grumbles, who cares? It's dragons. Wanna play something else instead of a dragon? That's fine too, but be prepared to meet a dragon.

Lol
I know my sentences probably sound kind of dumb but I'm just pumped to have fun, and roleplay as something cool. I don't know if you can tell but I think dragons are really cool! I can probably punch out a good-size paragraph or two at a time. I read really fast, but I'm very out of practice as a writer. DM me some characters you pre-made, or just stormed up! We can figure out the biology/powers/handicaps/whatever else as a team!

I'm so in love with dragons it's not even funny lmaoooo I'd LOVE to plot something dragon related with you!

I'm so in love with dragons it's not even funny lmaoooo I'd LOVE to plot something dragon related with you!
Awesome! What do you think of when you think of your dragon? :D I like dragons that are a combo of furry/feathery and scales cause i think it's cute haha and probably warmer in flight. I do however like all dragon designs!

my attached crude sketch i did of a furry/feathery dragon just now lol above is a lung style dragon which i also think are cool, but as I said nothing wrong with classic scaley

Attachments

• dragon sketch.jpg
    dragon sketch.jpg
    876.5 KB · Views: 10
Hello there! Fellow dragon lover here.
I've actually been thinking about/building lore for a dragon and/or rider rp. Kinda like a wings of fire meets httyd plus my own spins on things type deal. Definitely high fantasy. Would either of you be interested in it and/or helping me out with it? I can send more info if that's the case. :3

Hello there! Fellow dragon lover here.
I've actually been thinking about/building lore for a dragon and/or rider rp. Kinda like a wings of fire meets httyd plus my own spins on things type deal. Definitely high fantasy. Would either of you be interested in it and/or helping me out with it? I can send more info if that's the case. :3
You mentioned dragons and world-building - I am all ears.

aight, Talathel Talathel i still have a lot of world building left to do, and more than what's listed here, but the basics are as follows:
There's basically sort of three factions. Two humanoid countries at war and the third is a neutral-ish party consisting of dragons and their culture.
Dragons are basically as intelligent as the humanoid races, the only difference is that they cannot physically speak humanoid languages.
Except those who have a Bond with a Humanoid.
Basically, if a dragon imprints on a humanoid, they will get a Rider's Bond. This bond is impossible to break, except if one of them dies.
The Rider's Bond is a telepathic bond a rider has with their dragon. Allows them to sense each other’s emotions, sense physical state, and vaguely sense where they are. Seen as a blessing from Moder (the dragon Matriarch) to the First Riders (a religious ish group who were descended from the first humanoids to form Bonds with Dragons. They view dragons as sacred and Moder a goddess) This also allows bonded dragons to change into a humanoid form at will, albeit retaining some of their draconic traits. However, if a bonded dragon or rider dies, there are side effects for breaking the Bond, including:
  • either reduced emotional capacity (emotions are muted or nonexistent) or reduced emotional tolerance (mild amount of stress can cause the affected to lash out)
  • sporadic headaches that feel more like burning than the dull throb of a normal headache
  • personality changes
  • mood swings
  • phantom pain (from the injury last inflicted on their partner, the killing blow)
  • The effects may lessen over time but affected pairs can never fully recover.
I also have a whole elemental system going. Dragons can have any element, but only one. humanoids can practice all sorts of magic, but can't ever harness the elements like a dragon can. Not to the full extent a dragon can anyways.
There are 6 basic elements, and 15 Hybrid elements.
basic elements are:
  1. verdure
  2. air
  3. fire
  4. earth
  5. water
  6. lightning
and the hybrids are in this table:
Parents Verdure Air Fire Earth Water Lightning
Verdure Verdure Pollen/ Spore Poison Mushroom Coral (Mermaid) Blood/ Spirit
Air Pollen/ Spore Air Light Sand/ Erosion Snow/Ice Thunder/ Sound
Fire Poison Light Fire Lava/ Magma Cloud Plasma
Earth Mushroom Sand/ Erosion Lava/ Magma Earth Mud/ Arcane Metal
Water Coral (Mermaid) Snow/Ice Cloud Mud/ Arcane Water Storm
Lightning Blood/ Spirit Thunder/ Sound Plasma Metal Storm Lightning

OOoooooh - I love it!
aight, Talathel Talathel i still have a lot of world building left to do, and more than what's listed here, but the basics are as follows:
There's basically sort of three factions. Two humanoid countries at war and the third is a neutral-ish party consisting of dragons and their culture.
Dragons are basically as intelligent as the humanoid races, the only difference is that they cannot physically speak humanoid languages.
Except those who have a Bond with a Humanoid.
Basically, if a dragon imprints on a humanoid, they will get a Rider's Bond. This bond is impossible to break, except if one of them dies.
The Rider's Bond is a telepathic bond a rider has with their dragon. Allows them to sense each other’s emotions, sense physical state, and vaguely sense where they are. Seen as a blessing from Moder (the dragon Matriarch) to the First Riders (a religious ish group who were descended from the first humanoids to form Bonds with Dragons. They view dragons as sacred and Moder a goddess) This also allows bonded dragons to change into a humanoid form at will, albeit retaining some of their draconic traits. However, if a bonded dragon or rider dies, there are side effects for breaking the Bond, including:
  • either reduced emotional capacity (emotions are muted or nonexistent) or reduced emotional tolerance (mild amount of stress can cause the affected to lash out)
  • sporadic headaches that feel more like burning than the dull throb of a normal headache
  • personality changes
  • mood swings
  • phantom pain (from the injury last inflicted on their partner, the killing blow)
  • The effects may lessen over time but affected pairs can never fully recover.
I also have a whole elemental system going. Dragons can have any element, but only one. humanoids can practice all sorts of magic, but can't ever harness the elements like a dragon can. Not to the full extent a dragon can anyways.
There are 6 basic elements, and 15 Hybrid elements.
basic elements are:
  1. verdure
  2. air
  3. fire
  4. earth
  5. water
  6. lightning
and the hybrids are in this table:
Parents Verdure Air Fire Earth Water Lightning
Verdure Verdure Pollen/ Spore Poison Mushroom Coral (Mermaid) Blood/ Spirit
Air Pollen/ Spore Air Light Sand/ Erosion Snow/Ice Thunder/ Sound
Fire Poison Light Fire Lava/ Magma Cloud Plasma