• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon thingy (Interest Check)

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright, here it is. I usually do sci-fi so I may need some help here. Dragons, duh. But anykind, and anything to do with them. Be a rider, a slayer, a tamer, a military trainer who creates war dragons, you can be a war dragon, you can be a little wyvern that could sit on your shoulder or a beast that blots out the sun at nearly 5 miles and breaths fire as hot as a volcano from it's mouth and is the most feared in the land (just tone it back a little.) So that's about it.

People already, good sign good sign. A couple more people (or until I get on a computer whichever first) and we'll start. Four people I think is a good number

may i reserve a dragon and possibly rider spot?

You can make them now. The thread do be up and will forever be open. But yes, you may reserve those spots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back