• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon needed for Urban Fantasy plot { Any gender, platonic}

There used to be dragons everywhere. They were intelligent, wise creatures that were twice the size of horses and came from a different realm. They were only able to exist in our world through a bond with a human, who were called Dragonseer. They lived and rode the dragons, dragons and their humans protected the world together.

As technology grew and cities replaced the vast wildernesses where the dragons roamed. Dragons and their seers disappeared by the Industrial Revolution and both faded into legend and myth.

Modern day New York and dragons are still just believed to be stories except to one group. It is the last chapter of the Dragonseer Guild. Dragons didn’t disappear you see, they merely evolved the ability to shrink their form to hide within the urban areas that have popped up and are able to grow back to their normal size at will. The Elders of the guild are tasked with finding the new generation of dragonseers.

My character, Charlie, never thought she would be destined to be anything great until she is recruited by the Guild. There she is matched with your character, a dragon who has waited 1000 years for their seer to come along.

( This plot is pretty bare bones but I will play the dragonseer ( the dragons’ partners and riders) and you will play the dragon. This is semi advance and will be urban fantasy.

The dragons are able to shrink down to hide from regular humans and then shift back to their normal size when need be. They can breath fire but can also have one other magical ability.

Please PM me and we can plot more)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back