Dragon elementals

Gamage

While reading "Books of Sorcery Vol.4: Roll of Glorious Divinity I: Gods & Elementals" chapter 4 "the role of elemental beings" says there are dragons, lesser and greater, that are considered elemental. Are both, if either, fair game for the "Hearth-and-flame shell" knack? Also, is there any way to take a dragon kings form?

EDIT: I'm talking about lunars ability to hunt and take forms, just so everyones clear.

Dragons are Elementals, so, yeah, if you meet the requirements to snack on them, you could steal their forms that way. Currently there is no Knack for Dragon Kings, but there's no reason one couldn't be invented. So far we already have Knacks for Elementals, Demons, Fair Folk, Wyld Creatures, Big Forms, Small forms, Plants, Humans, Behemoths, Gods and Ghosts. So I really don't see where Dragon Kings are special and a Knack couldn't be invented for adding them to the snack time list. Or people to chase down with Courtesan's Possesion, if that's your preference.

It is possible to take the form of the KUKLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA with Hearth and Flame Shell. As is the objective of my Changing Moon.

Beware though, there is a distinction between THE Elemental Dragons (children of Gaia and masters of the five elemantal poles and the flow of essence through the dragonlines), those are Incarna, and the elemental dragons (greater and lesser) which are the elemental descendants of the Five Great Elementals (created by the other Incarna) that have reached a sufficient level of illumination to take on a draconic form. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back