• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball Xenoverse Vegito/Gogeta RP [looking for Vegito, can double]

Mmrs

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It’s me again, once again looking for content that I am absolutely starved of. To get things out of the way, I am looking for a 18+ partner only because I am an adult and I am not comfortable roleplaying with children. I write third person, literate (borderline novella depending on how into a RP I am). I prefer someone who can at least give a paragraph or two with proper grammar and punctuation (obviously mistakes are fine, I myself make them, but I prefer partners who don’t use shorthand words and such.) I’m also looking for someone willing to plan with me oorp about story development, as I would like this rp to have heavy story elements, lore expansion and more!

The basic idea is that alternate timeline variants of Vegito and Gogeta are recruited to the Time Patrol (maybe after the events of Xenoverse 2. I have no idea about the series Dragon Ball Heroes as I have never watched it, and therefore am primarily getting my information from the games about the Time Patrol.)

I can double for you for any character you’d like, and I don’t mind you playing a cc or oc for your character as long as you are willing to play Vegito for me. I don’t mind any pairing for your side of the story, but I would like to ship Vegito and Gogeta for my side making it mxm. (Yes I know it’s a crack ship, I am used to those.)

Thanks for reading! Shoot me a pm if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back