• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saiyans a New Fate RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
So this plot is based in a story idea I had for some Xenoverse stories but you don't need to know the games to get this.
I've also been playing the Bardock DLC of Kakarot so I'm just in the mood for something like this

so my idea is Fasha from Bardock's team was taken away form her timeline by the time Breakers before she died like they did Bardock and she works with them to get stronger hating that her fate is just diying and nothing else to leave on history so after getting really strong she loses to a time Patroller and faints but when she comes too she's in the past on Planet Vegeta(I'm thinking Fu did this using a time rift ) knowing how history goes now she kills Freeza and King Vegeta becoming the new Saiyan queen and renaming the planet.
Basically the saiyans can still do the same stuff but under her rule and go beyond what they did in the normal timeline.

We can discuss more of a plot the RP would be set after she takes over I have a OC who's her son thus the new Prince.
So we can discuss details if you have ideas to add or what some characters do now in this timeline.
One idea I had was Turtles was with the time Breakers too and git sent here with Fasha and they work together to make more tree of mights on other planets so like sometimes Saiyans take over worlds while others they kill for the tree.

Or we can really just make it up as we go I'm fine with either.

So anyone interested?

I have RP rules in my profile I ask for others to check out to avoid issue

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back