• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dr.. Who?

HuskyDoge

Don't question my sanity. 👌
Hi, I'm looking for someone to play the doctor to my oc.
(No romance, between my oc and the doctor, just fun, and space shenanigans!)

I usually play male, but I can double as an existing companion if needed, or wanted. I can write anything from a few sentences to three/ four paragraphs. 10, 12, or 13 would probably work best, but any doctor will do.

The basic plot

The tardis usually just blends in, and nobody notices it unless they know exactly what they are looking for... Or there are extremely bored.
What would happen if someone was to wander into the tardis, a few minutes before it takes off, headed towards a distress signal, all the way from.... Skaro?

You might be thinking.. how can it possibly get worse? Never think that, otherwise the universe will hear you, and make it worse! Oh, too late..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back