• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Down to size.

PyromaniacSnail

Hey guys!

New to the site so obvious first time poster nerves; essentially forgive the untidiness and general 'oof' of this thread.

What I'm here for really is a plot I've been meaning to do for some time but never really found the time or partner to engage with to make the premise somewhat feasible so here goes!

Think of it as a 'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids' ripoff only with less imagination and crafted by a stoned monkey with the mental age of a fetus.

I'd say what I'm after is someone that can portray the role of a dithering, unaware giant/giantess/both whilst their flea sized friend/family member/neighbour/complete stranger attempts but continuously fails to get their attention or remain safe.

Happy to go over it in more detail via message. Also more than happy to cover the plot with multiple users if anyone else would consider giving it a go!

Welp, that's it for now. Looking forward to talking to some of you and hopefully make some new connections :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back