• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Down The Well

Vampiricdoll

Six Thousand Club
You may chat and ask questions here. If you have an idea for the plot, please create a conversation with me about it. I'd like us to stay on the plot, and not get out of hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol its ok i know why you did it, i was just reading throught them and i looked at them, then i remembered you and was like....... thats unususal

las0r0o7 said:
lol its ok i know why you did it, i was just reading throught them and i looked at them, then i remembered you and was like....... thats unususal
Just trying to be more strict. :P

las0r0o7 said:
:3 i can understand that so when will we stsrt, i noticed you didnt invite many people
Well, I wanted to start after a few more people. And most of the people i invite, don't care to join.

las0r0o7 said:
hehe, i only plan on making one for now, though i might make another one later on so there is more diversity
Yuss. Also I'm probably just going to start since no one else is joining. We'll just hope for more people to join in!

@las0r0o7

Actually the village either has people volunteer to be the sacrifice, or if no one does, kidnapping. After this guy, Beatrice will be the next sacrifice, as it says in her bio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back