• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Down the Rabbit's Hole

AgentFire

Supporter
A young man, about the age of 23, is about to discover a whole new world. After a magical storm happened, this young man found himself changed. A lightning bolt struck his body, and he instantaneously shrunk. Becoming nothing more than the size of an ant, our hero discovered that a lot more had changed about him than just his size. Telepathic abilities, near invincibility, and even some super speed were now all at his disposal. Yet still, there was more he'd find out in time. For now, his mission was simple. He needed to find his best friend, hope she notices him, and then figure out what to do next.

I leave this pretty open ended, but the idea is that my character becomes a very important figure in magical society. Before he really discovers other nooks of magic though, he goes to find your character, his friend. It's up to you rather or not she is human, or if she is a part of this magical world. If you're interested in fleshing this out more, please post below or PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back