• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™³πš˜πš πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™΅πš˜πš›πšŽπšœπš π™ΏπšŠπšπš‘ β€” {{ 𝟷 𝚑 𝟷 πš‚πšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘ πš†πš’πšπš‘ πš†πš’πšœπš™ }}

Will-O-Wisp

UPDATE: To any partners I spoke with in the recent past, whether we had an ongoing role play or were simply discussing one, I apologize for my sudden disappearance. A very serious life matter cropped up and I didn’t have the time to inform everyone. I am sincerely sorry if I may have ghosted anyone. If you are still interested in continuing where we left off, please send me a message! Note that even if I’ve left our conversation, I always accept future replies. It’s just to keep my inbox clean.

Hello, everyone! I’m Wisp. A twenty-two year old, non-binary college graduate. I go by they/them pronouns for the most part, but any are fine. I’m not new to roleplaying or writing. It’s been a while since I’ve been on a site like this, so I might be a tad rusty.

I would be more comfortable with partners who are at least eighteen. As for what kind of writer I am, I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades. I can write shorter posts of a couple paragraphs or much longer ones. It all depends on my partner. No matter what, I always write in third person, and would prefer if my partner did the same. As for activity, I am lenient, because real life comes first. I will try my very best to reply at least once every few days, if not more often, and will let you know if I need longer. I won’t say I’m ghost friendly, but I understand that it happens and I won’t be angry. I’d prefer if you let me know ahead of time that you want to drop an rp, though.

I primarily write males in M/M relationships. That’s just what I like. I might be convinced with F/F or M/F, but it would have to be a very good plot.

I’m interested in a lot of genres, but not so much in canon characters. I love putting original characters into fandom worlds with our own twist on the story or an entirely different plot, but I cannot for the life of me write a canon character well for it to not seem super out of character. That being said, below are some vague ideas/pairings for us to build on. I like to plot with my partner. Send me a PM if anything catches your eye, as I’d like to keep this thread clean.

Not everyone’s cup of tea, I know, but I think they can be cute. Besides, I use them more as an outline to help with brainstorming rather than a strict guide.

Humble // Arrogant
Happy Sunshine // Morbidly Depressed
All Brains // All Brawn
A Walking Mystery // A Clueless Open Book
Amazing Singer // Tone Deaf
Flirtatious Wildchild // Shy Bookworm
The Definition of Danger // Literal Marshmallow
Prideful Criminal // Sweet Bystander
Skilled Survivor // Lucky Survivor

More vague pairing ideas to build a plot on.

Criminal // Bystander
Criminal // Rival Criminal
Criminal // Law Enforcer/Detective
Kidnapper // Kidnapped
Pirate // Noble
Assassin // Assassin’s Target
Apocalypse Survivor // Apocalypse Survivor
Singer // Dancer
Singer // Singer
Dancer // Dancer
Witch // Human
Witch // Familiar
Supernatural Creature // Human
Supernatural Creature // Supernatural Creature
Alien // Human
β€œMonster” // Human
Fae // Human
Fae // Fae
Prince/King // Peasant
Prince/King // Enemy Royal
Android // Human
Bad Boy // β€œPerfect” Boy
Rich Boy // Street Rat
Barista // Customer
Artist // Muse
Best Friend // Best Friend
Childhood Friend // Childhood Friend
Enemy // Enemy
Rival // Rival

These will be OCs only. There might be appearances from canon characters, but that’s it.

Stardew Valley
Starbound
Warrior Cats
The Last of Us
The Walking Dead
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
My Hero Academia
Haikyuu
Inuyasha
Demon Slayer
Teen Wolf