• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

honeyed boneset

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i'm boneset (or bone). thanks for stopping by my super-specific search thread! if interested, please leave a reply or dm me!

a bit about myself:

• she/her.
  • Late twenties
  • EST.
  • Currently: full time employee & grad student
  • i have a dog and a cat named after science fiction horror icons.
  • I’ve been writing/roleplaying in some shape or form for 12+ years.
A bit about how i write:
  • The shorter the post, the faster i can write (esp with my schedule). Usually 500-1k now a days, give or take a little.
  • I prioritize gelling with my partner than any kind of like…idk, anything about the writing itself.
  • I’m super flexible with post rate but i will yap at you.
  • This is a hobby. This is meant to be fun. I would like to have fun.
  • I am terminally unserious (by choice). Canon plotlines and timelines are suggestions. Idc. the world is our playground.
  • I only ever double. So i play a cc and oc and you play a cc and oc. Or two ocs. Whatever it works out to be, you know?
  • Love ooc chatting, sharing memes, head canons, all that stupid stuff. I love making friends. My two best friends i made through roleplaying and now they’ve been stuck with me for around a decade each.
  • m/f is preferred for my pairing. I’ve been around long enough some of m// and f// dynamics gives me hives. (I grew up on ff.net. Those were dark days.) I’m flexible though if you want something other than m/f for your pairing.
  • will write: on site, discord, email. preference to ooc at least on discord. (flexible though.)
hard limits: be 18+ (21+ preferred) | will not write with people who identify as male (he/him) | incest | fetish stuff | abo | pwp | pedophilia | furries/beastiality | explicitly written sexual assault | abusive relationship dynamics between main characters | heavy substance abuse | main settings being medical | most highschool settings/underage characters | genuine love triangles or infidelity between main characters

Fandoms (canon x oc):

Marvel cinematic universe:
Looking for: matt murdock, sam wilson
Can play: nearly anyone? Most experience with peter (parker), tony, bucky, loki, namor.

My hero academia:
Looking for: takami keigo
Can play: anyone. Most experience with: katsuki, hitoshi, denki

Jujutsu kaisen:
Looking for: nanami kento
Can play: anyone (are you picking up a trend). Most experience with megumi, satoru, toji

The last of us:
Looking for: Tommy, m!oc
Can play: joel, ellie, ocs, anything else just ask?
some vibes: FIX IT JESUS, protecting family, human enemies, natural threats, antagonistic towns, lost in the wild, weird periods of domestic easiness followed by hurt/comfort hell

The walking dead:
Looking for: glenn rhee, daryl dixon.
Can play: daryl, rick, shane, negan, beta, and many more??
some vibes: people who knew each other prior to the zombies meeting each other again after, dead rising vibes, traveling through the wilderness, overgrown and rundown towns and cities, towns that have gone mad, human enemies, natural threats, fluff, megamalls, amusement parks, adventure, horror, fluff, uneasiness in the calm, found family, hesitant allies

Red Dead Redemption:
Looking for: charles
Can play: john, arthur
some vibes: railroad turmoil, dutch has lots of plans (very little outcomes), high society meets the old west, running from the law, causing problems, adventures in the big city, trying to leave old lives behind, forbidden love, enemies to lovers

Fandoms (and fandom inspired):

Cowboys:
Inspired by: red dead redemption, yellowstone (i guess? I’ve only seen tiktok thirst reels), man from snowy river, outerrange.
Thoughts: i love cowboys in whatever era honestly. I think the dying days of the old west is super cool and i think the whole setting is fun even if it’s more contemporary. I would love to mix some cowboys with some southwest gothic vibes, even. I also loved that outerrange was cowboys + space. Idk, i think there’s a lot to be done there. I have a few ocs for this world depending on time range.

Zombies:
Inspired by: the last of us, deadrising, twd, resident evil, days gone, etc
Thoughts: i just like the end of the world. Don’t know what that says about me, but i do. I’ve got a couple ocs here also that are pretty flexible plot wise. I really liked the ridiculousness of dead rising, the scale of things like tlou, and how green and wild stuff is.

Last edited:
Hello! I would be interested in doing Marvel, or something cowboy related with you! Can I dm you to plan further? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back