• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DOUBLE trouble! Looking for MHA or AOT!

kairikitty

Hey Everyone!
My name is Kat but I also go by my username.
I am a burn out female in my mid 20s who’s stressed about life and work so I’m looking for some Roleplay partners!

The only Roleplays I do are OCXCC With Doubling.

No idea why I’ve always loved gushing over somone’s OC while playing a canon and vise versa, to me it’s fun and exciting and it gives us fans a chance to be free ranged nerds. I am semi lit to lit I guess, I tend to write between 1 to 3 paragraphs per post which would mean for a double I would write 2-6. I write in third person and I’ve been RPing for 13 years roughly, does anyone remember Gaia Online? Down Below I have a very small list Fandoms right now that may grow over time depending with characters! And rules!

Fandoms:
MHA
(I am up to date on the anime and the manga)
Characters I can do: Aizawa, Yamada, Hawks, Dabi, Shigaraki, Toga, Twice, Toshinori, Endeavor, Mirio, Tamaki, Mirko, Nemuri, Mt.Lady.

Characters I’m looking for: Fatgum, Toshinori, Dabi, Aizawa.

Attack on Titan
(finished the manga and up to date in the anime)
Characters I can do: Jean, Levi, Erwin, Hange, Eren, Mikasa, Sasha, Connie, Armin, Reiner, Pieck, Historia

Characters I’m looking for: Connie, Reiner, Levi, Hange

Rules:

No Smut
I may be an adult and I’m a sucker for romance but the best I can do is fade to black the moment the sauce starts becoming THICK! I find it more rewarding to grow the relationship anyhow.

Only Oc x Cc with Doubles
I understand that everyone has had their bad experiences with doubles, I myself had bad experiences but it would feel awful of me to demand that someone only plays a character for MY OC…Not saying people don’t enjoy that but I would like to give doubles a good name again and try and help those who have been shafted in the past by it or for those who may be hesitant.

Please be a legal ADULT+
I am an adult with adult experiences that I would like to incorporate in the RP, I would feel that uncomfortable RPing with someone with little life experience.

Triggers
If you have any triggers please be forward with me and let me know what they are so I can adjust my characters as such. For me, I have no triggers and have confronted my own trauma but people heal differently than others, so I would appreciate you coming forward with anything that makes you uncomfortable, I can always work around it so we can both enjoy ourselves! Please let me know what triggers you have in the PM.

Ghosting
Very ghosting friendly- I must admit that I too have sinned with this! I am completely fine with ghosting, I’ve done it myself whenever I’ve felt uncomfortable about my own situation and being online I 100% respect one’s own privacy. I feel that online we hesitate to really say what’s going on in our lives or we simply become too busy for the virtual space.

Literacy
I am cool with 1-2 paragraphs minimum, all I ask in you write just as much for my side of the double as you do for yours since this is something that I’ve practice. Posts can range and don’t have to be equal in length. Writer’s block is a real pain.

Characters
All you have is a picture and little information? Great! That’s all I need! Have no idea what you want your OC to be about and you wanna brainstorm and throw ideas with me that you think may work!? GREAT! Do you wanna start over if you don’t like the concept or felt you wanted to change something!? I GOT YOU! As someone with ever hanging OCs I don’t need a fully drafted character with details but if you do have them feel free to share! I don’t need full bios so much as just a simple direction of what we want from the RP. I’ll always gush over your character concepts regardless and love learning more about them during the RP.

Activity
I am mostly active on this site as I check it periodically every day. I may take a couple of days up to a week to respond per post depending on the motivation or the number of other RPs that I enjoy to juggle with. Feel free to say hi or send me memes tho! I’m always here for it!

so send me a PM, introduce yourself which RP you want and please let me know if your triggers if you have any! Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Hi! this looks perfect for me!!! I've always wanted to play Reinier in a AOT RP if your down! i type about 2/4 paragraphs. i work great with detail in words, grammar and spelling don't bother me and I respond somewhat quickly PM if this sounds great with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back