• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

llamabbyxo

Hello! My name is Ali,I’m 25F looking for some new RP partners who like to double on Rp’s with OC x CC. I would love to have more friends. I’ve been rping since late 2017 but took a two year break and would love to get into it again.

I do not mind playing male or female characters,or even adding side characters to the storyline I would just ask if it’s a character I never done played for just give me a little bit of an idea how you would like the character to be portrayed.

Double Rp to me is where we both have separate Rp for one another if you’re wanting to do your own set of OC x CC

My current fandoms that I would like to Rp for are the following:

1. Tokyo Revengers (Aged up,this one is my preferred number 1 to do but still open to the others on my list!)

2.Attack On Titan

3.Genshin Impact

4.Honkai Star Rail

5.Naruto

6.FairyTail

7.JJK

I would be open to more fandoms if you just ask, I do mainly roleplay on discord but will be willing to do it on other platforms as well. If you have any questions or any concerns please don’t be afraid to reach out and ask my inbox is a judgment free zone when it comes to rp ideas! Thank you for reading!✨❤️

Hello! My name is Ali,I’m 25F looking for some new RP partners who like to double on Rp’s with OC x CC. I would love to have more friends. I’ve been rping since late 2017 but took a two year break and would love to get into it again.

I do not mind playing male or female characters,or even adding side characters to the storyline I would just ask if it’s a character I never done played for just give me a little bit of an idea how you would like the character to be portrayed.

Double Rp to me is where we both have separate Rp for one another if you’re wanting to do your own set of OC x CC

My current fandoms that I would like to Rp for are the following:

1. Tokyo Revengers (Aged up,this one is my preferred number 1 to do but still open to the others on my list!)

2.Attack On Titan

3.Genshin Impact

4.Honkai Star Rail

5.Naruto

6.FairyTail

7.JJK

I would be open to more fandoms if you just ask, I do mainly roleplay on discord but will be willing to do it on other platforms as well. If you have any questions or any concerns please don’t be afraid to reach out and ask my inbox is a judgment free zone when it comes to rp ideas! Thank you for reading!✨❤️
Hey,

I'm interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back