• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Double Rp!!! Romance plz!

improssifishy

let the die be cast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm Inky-- my real name will probably come out if we become friends. Anyways, to the ad-----

I am 20 years old myself, and just feel a bit uncomfortable with people less than 18.

I've been rping for over 8 years.

Anime's I'd like to rp are (and the characters I want you to play for my oc are):

Star System Rating!

-MHA (Tomura Shigaraki) (Have a few, but open)

-Gurren Lagann (Viral) ✯✯✯✯✯

-Dr.Stone (Kinro or Gen)✯✯

-Danganronpa (Souda) (Have a few, but open)

-Stardew Valley (Sebastian)✯✯✯

-Mystic Messenger (Saeran)

-Obey Me (Beel and or Levi)

-Legend of Zelda (Sidon)✯✯✯

-Pokemon (N Harmonia)✯✯

-One-Punch Man (Speed'o'Sound Sonic) ✯✯✯✯

-Hetalia (Switzerland)

-Soul eater

Please tell me the name of the anime and character you want me to play for you in the replies. All characters must be 18+.

I'm open to doing research on other animes to make accommodations for you! I'll also do my research to play whatever character you want for your oc!!! =)

Please be able to reply at least once a day, and or keep me updated when you need a break or want to do a new AU! I've done plenty of AUs of the same oc x cc ships and even switched fandoms with the same person. Please don't ghost!!

I only do OC x CC and always double up. I will make exceptions for your side of the rp, but rarely.

I love romance plots, Soulmate AUs, angst and lots of fluff. HAH- I'm sorry it's nice. Plots will be discussed more in pm!

I do at least one paragraph plus for each character I play.

I would love to talk on discord for the actual rp. =)

Other than that, I'm very open to LGBTQ, and my ocs are Nonbinary Transmasc usually.

I'd love to become friends while we're at it-

AGAIN- I can play most characters and the characters I would like you to play for me are under the names. =)

Last edited:
Hello, I am the fish. I am 19 going on 20 here in a couple of weeks.

I would like to do a Hetalia roleplay, and can play Switzerland for you. In return, I'd like you to either play as England or Russia.

I am capable of over 3k words in replies, but they don't have to be nearly that long.

Hello, I am the fish. I am 19 going on 20 here in a couple of weeks.

I would like to do a Hetalia roleplay, and can play Switzerland for you. In return, I'd like you to either play as England or Russia.

I am capable of over 3k words in replies, but they don't have to be nearly that long.

Awesome!!! Pm me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back