• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FireGire96

Unluckiest Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm a 23F looking for any partners 18+ to roleplay double OC x CC or CC x CC depending on the fandom. I am open to any kind of relationship, especially f// and m//. Don't worry though, I am also cool with mxf if that is more your cup of tea.

Communication is key to me and I am huge on headcanons and brainstorming, so if you feel the same, that's an automatic plus. If you are also open to diverging greatly from the original source material, that's another plus.

The following are the fandoms I'm looking to roleplay;

Cobra Kai: I've watched all of Season 6 Part 1. I am looking to roleplay an OC against a Tory or Sam. In return I can play as whoever you'd like.

Arcane: I am open to play as any character you'd like and in return I am looking for a Vi, Caitlyn or Jinx. However with Season Two coming in November, I'm not against waiting until the season comes out to kick my side of the roleplay off. So for now I'm probably going to focus on your OC x CC story a bit more.

X-Men '97: I am looking to play an alternate version of the events of X-Men '97, so we can totally change events completely and add some storylines from the comics or movies if you want! I'd like to play against a Rogue or Jean Gray/Madelyn and in exchange I'll play as anyone you'd like.

Transformers One: I saw the movie TWICE and looking to roleplay it a bit! I'm open to roleplaying an alternate version of events. We can do a double OC x CC or roleplay a CC x CC. I'm looking to either do a Optimus Prime x Bumblebee or a Megatron x Bumblebee.

Vox Machine: Currently rewatching it and going to watch season three when it comes out. Looking to play against a Vex, Keyleth or Pike. I will play as anyone in return.

If you are interested in roleplaying with me, give this post a like and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back