• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Don’t you know your imperfections is a blessing? -- Searching ---

HiroDays

e910104aafe226078014025b268b5089.jpg 2e694ead95f0f646db798f1788a81a68.jpg ed96a6540a1892e3be792b9e1eafb408.jpg 70c6166ff9401c01276b6edf1b9a4763.jpge24c5d6ce5fdb2a8af867e6992167daf.jpg

--
CRAVINGS --

I will keep this updated, but currently I am up for everything in this thread
any pairings too (mxm, fxf, mxf, or any combo with non-binary, trans.. etc character)

--
ABOUT --

Hello! My nickname in real life is 'Cookie' among my friends, but obviously it was taken here, so it's a weird misspelling in this case. You get the gist : ) I am 22 and would prefer if my partner was also above 18. My schedule is fairly flexible, because I work from home (even after covid) and therefore set my own hours - it's a blessing and a curse lol. But I will try to let you know how my schedule is working out. I also have a discord, so we can discuss there as well if you would like. Happy to chat with anyone !

In terms of roleplaying I love writing long posts when inspired, and shorten down in dialogue. Heavy themes, slow-burns and conflicts are my jam to be honest, but I am never opposed to a sweet love story either; it's really a mood thing. I have mainly been doing mxm role-plays so far, but if you just have two characters with great chemistry and/or a killer plot I think it could be fun. I love making NPC's and broaden the universes, and would prefer if you felt the same.

Write to me in PMs please

--
PAIRINGS --

Feel free to make any combination of these work with several pairings

Runaway X Town local

Detective X Criminal

Demon x Priest

Demon x Angel

Therapist X Patient

Singer x Guitarist

Addict x Dealer

Best Friend x Best Friend with a secret (drag queen?)

Hitchhiker x Driver

Tattooist x rejected costumer for terrible tattoo ideas

Rival X Rival

Famous Athlete x Famous Athlete (Team mates)

If you have some ideas of your own that might be alterations to these, feel free to write me !

--
PROMPTS --

Catfished during online dating *** Drugs, drinking and dumb choices during a party *** Visiting an old family home *** Seeing the same stranger in dreams and then meeting them *** Spontaneously getting dragged into a car chase *** Small town person moving to the big city *** Falling in love with the last person you should be loving *** Watching the stars on a roof top *** Accidentally walking in on something supernatural *** Gets robbed from everything in their apartment and move in with a grumpy neighbour *** polar opposite personalities *** Good person steals something for the first time *** Riding on the top of a train down the country side *** Medieval nobility fall in love with commoner and meet secretly *** Evenings watching TV and eating snacks with best friend *** Starting a new job *** Bitten by a werewolf *** Black out and waking up somewhere new *** Lost in the woods *** Homeless, but helped back on their feet by stranger

-- Plots --

I will add some plots very soon, but for now this is what I got. Send me a PM if anything interest you.
Cheers !​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back