Don't stand so close

DOMPH BLOO

Not a welcoming title but just go with it. The Police has been jamming on Youtube for awhile...so yeah. I am Domph Bloo. Feel free to call me Domphie, or Domph...Bloo is off limits though. Don't ask why. So I guess here we go:

I am 20 year old Wisconsin resident and a full time student

Major in Political Science, minor in Public Adminstration

I disappear in the summers to do carnival work

Am engaged but not due to be married for like five or six years (His name is Drew)

Now to the important stuff. The RPer. The person known as Domph Bloo.

I started rping when I was sixteen. Quite literally on my birthday...it was a pretty depressing day.

Tend to write anywhere between 600-1500 words per post but will do laid back threads every once in awhile

Themes range across the board: futuristic (post-apoc, dystopian future, Zombie apoc, space themed), Historical (Medieval, 1950s, 1980s, Roaring 20s, alternative histories), Supernatural (Though it has to have an interesting plot. Not just Vampires VS Werewolves). There are a lot more. Will do RL RPs on occasion.

Will not do fandoms. Unless it is a spin off with original characters.

If you would like to know anything else, just ask! I look forward to making good friends and threads on this site!

First of all, welcome to the RpNation DOMPH BLOO!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back