Don't mind me o-o

Miss Amity

Unnecessary Custom Title
Hello there. My name is Cecilie and I'm from Norway. And if this post feels awkward: good, stop reading and leave me and my soul to rot here alone. And if not, nice to meet you :D

I have already read through some roleplays and I feel like I don't fit in. Everybody seem so professional. It seems like everybody know each other. I feel too awkward to join a roleplay. Or I always feel awkward. About everything. I'm not a very social person. Which also means I am not good at making friends. And the friends I have I keep close.

I also really enjoy reading and writing. Yep. That's about everything I want to say. -Awkward silence-

Well, I guess I see you around. And excuse my rambling.

~Cecilie, MissAmity

Howdy there, Cecilie, me be Ayl, the madman of this fine site!

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny. Rules Then if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment and of course on the famous Role Play Ideas areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I dare say so myself.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't to those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins. You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Shoutbox, or Shoutboxlandia if you prefer, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all nuts, especially yours truly.

Welcome, my dearest, to RpN!

You have now been Tapatalked.

Hi Amity!

I'm new to this site too, and I'm looking for some friends to RP with on this site. I found a new Fantasy RP that looks like it needs some people. It's called "The Cloud Palace" or something like that (its on the second page of the Fantasy roleplays). Just wondering if you want to start there (They haven't even started the adventure yet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back