• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dolly's fandom search! [ ♥ Doubling up! ♥ ]

babiedolly

you're the only north star i would follow this far

• Hello! Welcome to my guideline tab. ♥
    73f8ad867e7cb46157f0b5ce18e03ddf.gif

I'm a very open roleplayer! I'm really not picky at all and there's not a lot of things I'd say no to. Don't let these scare you off, they're just here so you can ensure we'll be compatible roleplay partners!
    Do not comment on the thread, please PM me!

➣ Understand there is a difference between roleplaying and real life. If my character dislikes yours first, do not take it as a personal attack, I guarantee I do not hate your OC nor do I hate you as a writer.
    ➣ Be LGBTQ+ Friendly. If you prefer to only do FxM that's fine, please tell me beforehand, though! I'm m//, f//, and enby friendly.
    ➣ Semi-lit to adv. lit. I can write anything from a novella to a paragraph or two, I'm really not all that picky. Sometimes my replies do tend to get long if I'm really invested, so yeah, just a fair warning!
    ➣ Put effort into what you write! Your grammar/spelling doesn't have to be perfect (mine isn't!), but at least try your best to make it readable and I'll be happy.
    ➣ Real-life comes first, take breaks when you need to, don't feel pressured to respond every day, and take your time. Roleplay is a hobby, not a job! Plus, I have... lots n' lots of patience. If you disappear for months, I guarantee if you come back and ask to start up again I'd likely say yes.
    However, do please keep me updated! Even if it's a simple 'I'm doing okay' I'd like to know that everything is alright! While we're on that topic, please talk to me OOC as well! I love headcanoning and rambling about the roleplay as we write. Plus, who doesn't love making new friends?
    ➣ Third-person writing style, please. I can do past or present tense, but past is much easier imo.
    ➣ Don't expect IRL face claims from my side. It is so hard for me to find one that fits my character and I'd prefer to stick with drawn and anime stuff.
    ➣ I prefer to roleplay in the PMs.

Overall, I'm not looking for perfection from you. Just looking for a partner to write with me and craft a story we can both enjoy! ♥

Last updated; 11/5/2020

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back