• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom { doll's fandom requests ! majority anime / video game fandoms }

dollbones

• Hello there! You can call me Doll. I've been RPing for years now and I'm searching for some new partners! I'm in my 20s and would prefer my partners to be above 18!

I write in 3rd person literate, with my post ranging from a few paragraphs to a couple thousand words depending on what length you'd prefer! I just for no one liners/script style RP. My posts may take a while, so if that's a dealbreaker you may want to look somewhere else. I do tend to respond decently fast OOC though, as long as I'm not busy! I love making friends with my partners and enjoy having an OOC chat while we write, but not having it isn't a dealbreaker. In the next tab will be my list of fandoms and more specific cravings for each

I'm more than happy to double and prefer it in many cases!

Last edited:
Hiiii!! I'm interested!! I'd be able to play anyone from Genshin Impact for you!! I can also play any character from BNHA or Chainsawman, but I am not familiar with the full canon story,,, I could do an AU no biggie!! I'd really like to double up, doing cc x oc for my side !! I can do cc x cc for your side, or oc x cc, i don't mind!! RN an AU scratches my brain the most,,, I can do anything!! Modern AU, different anime/media AU, post-apocalyptic, University/College, Medieval,... ANYTHING!!
Shoot me a DM if you'd like!! I can also do Discord !!

(As an extra i must say I'm currently playing through FE:TH,,, I might be able to play most characters :3)

hi!! I'd love to write a chainsaw man rp double up with you!! I love love love ooc chat and to make friends with my partner&& world building. I hope you are still interested and we have the chance to reach out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back