• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doki Doki Broken Code Club!

Yagiyama

Ohayou Gozaimasu all!

I come to you all with a proposition for roleplay! A fandom role play of nothing other than THE Doki Doki literature club! I’ve recently re-found my love for Doki Doki and all the girls involved!

I’ve had a plot idea based off of a mod I just recently played, though, obviously it’s not a one for one recreation, well, you get the idea.

Here’s the prompt:

—————————

“What’s happening? Okay... Fine, so I can’t straight delete them yet. I’ll make them delete themselves...”

Rather quick, heavy tapping noises continued.

“That should put the final touches on her... Like a game of Jenga, once she goes, they all go... Huh?- what-.. What was that?”

Everything seemed to shift as if the world hiccuped for just her... Just the tinkerer, as if life lagged. Worried sounds came from the tired, exhausted schoolgirl as she tried to figure out what was going on, but nothing could come to her head.

“She’s still destined to be deleted... Everything will be fine, Sayori will be out of your hair, and I can finally have them all to myself.”

The tinkerer typed in some more code into her strange program, but all that came up was a simple “[ERROR]”.

“It’s fine Monika... It’s fine, I’ve just been doing too much, th-that’s all! She’ll be gone in not too long, tomorrows her big day. Tomorrow night and she can finally make the rest of them topple over.”

“they will be mine. All of this is for them... I’m just... so... tired.”

The tinkerers face flopped down on top of her keyboard as she fell asleep, repeated errors appearing after accidental letters were spammed into the prompt.

The world seemed to hiccup, and so did the timeline. It seemed as though things would not quite go according to her plan.

——————————

I hope you liked the prompt! All I ask is that I’m able to at least play Sayori, we can work out MC, the other characters, and OC’s if we want, but yeah, all I ask is that I’m able to play Sayori! ^

Just a few quick notes: I require three (two can be acceptable if they are long) semi-long paragraphs at a minimum, though longer is completely okay, I mostly will do my best to match your length.

I also require someone with decent grammar and punctuation, I hope you all will understand that, as it’s just not fun for me to roleplay when the other response is a big block of text without something as simple as a period.

I look forward to roleplaying with you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back