• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings doe’s cozy roleplay cafe ☕️✨

dozeydoats

little lambs eat ivy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1CB7EEA2-87E9-4DC2-A6A4-EF3C1B280D5A.jpeg
updated 01/22

Hello hello ~ You can call me doe, welcome to my humble little cafe rp search!

So it’s been a little while, but as always I have returned! At the moment I’mon the hunt for some cozy and casual, low fantasy/slice of life rps. Which, of course, isn’t to say we can’t add drama and angst and adventure to spice things up!!

Drink menu;
I’m too old for this lol (29)
I’ll be unable to reply Thursday - Saturday due to work, but replies will be as frequent as I can manage otherwise!
Lazy-lit, my reply lengths are fluid but I tend to favor the 200-600 word range on average
I‘m always willing to double, m/f is my go to pairing but any others are cool too!
PM or discord for both ooc and ic please c:
Ghost friendly, though I do appriciate a goodbye of some sort for closure. But it happens and I won’t hate you for it, promise~

Pastry menu;
Be 18+ pleasee!
It’s okay to not be super talkative ooc, but please at least be communicative with important things
While I would like at least two good paragraphs to work with, don’t stress about reply length! Quality over quality, always.
Contribute, please!! I don’t want to do all of the heavy lifting all of the time :c

Specials;
Fandoms
Disney / Dreamlight Valley
Animal Crossing
Bee and Puppycat
Kiki’s Delivery Service inspired something

Original ideas
Forest witch x her vampire/werewolf familiar (or neighbor!)
Late 1800’s slice of life
Cervitaur x Centaur??
Classic werewolf/vampire x human
Something with mermaids perhaps? Good old mermaid x pirate pairing?

And I think that’s about all I have to offer for now! Very much looking forward to hearing from some of you, please PM me if you‘re interested! And if you aren’t, have a nice whatever-time-of-day it is for you anyhow! ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back