• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doctor Who RP search

Thedinosound

Hello all! I'm looking for someone to play either the 9th, 10th, pre-DOTD 11th, post TTC 13th, or 15th Doctor against my OC. Players must be 18+.

Everything is going well until it isn’t, and your new companion takes a bad hit. You get ready to mourn what could have been when I regenerate and throw everything for a loop. Every test confirms I’m human, but you saw that that can’t be! Now we’re stuck trying to figure out how this could happen while trying to navigate the difficulties of a sudden regeneration.

I’m imagining a lot of angst potential for this plot from both the Doctor and my OC’s perspective (Gallifrey being gone yet this random human seemingly very connected to it vs the shock of suddenly regenerating without having context for what regeneration is), but not a total downer the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back