TV & Film Doctor Who, Name of The Doctor.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What did you think?

I personally thought it was one of the best episodes this season.

Hum... I liked it. I think John Hurt would be an awesome doctor: he'd be more like the earlier ones probably, which is nice. They are evidently making Dr Who vintage and trying to get it to resemble the golden glory of how it began.

A lot of my friends do not like Clara, but personally I prefer her to Amy and... River (don't get me started on River...) though as much as I respect all other DW companions: Rose is still the best. (*mutters* it is the Doctor and Rose. No other partnership is compatible...)

As this season goes, it was a major pick up from its predecessor: though in my opinion the best episode was Nightmare in Silver (Rock those old-style cyber men!)

Otherwise... that's basically it! :)

Midori said:
Hum... I liked it. I think John Hurt would be an awesome doctor: he'd be more like the earlier ones probably, which is nice. They are evidently making Dr Who vintage and trying to get it to resemble the golden glory of how it began.
A lot of my friends do not like Clara, but personally I prefer her to Amy and... River (don't get me started on River...) though as much as I respect all other DW companions: Rose is still the best. (*mutters* it is the Doctor and Rose. No other partnership is compatible...)

As this season goes, it was a major pick up from its predecessor: though in my opinion the best episode was Nightmare in Silver (Rock those old-style cyber men!)

Midori said:

hhon

Midori said:

Jhan hurt would he good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back