• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom doctor who? anyone?? {adv lit}

_em_

hufflepuff

okay, so, basically, i keep having a doctor who dream with this semi-specific plot and so i feel the need to rp it? that's all. read on if you wanna.

also i'm gonna keep this short bcuz it's late and i'm sleepy

anyways, long story short, the tardis has created a human extension of itself (ik ik it's against canon but i'm just here to have Fun ppl). this is an oc i've been working on for a bit, and the catch is that they're not a 'sexy' middle-aged woman as was once presented on the show. no- she has the apperance of a teenager. it makes things a lot more complicated.

basically it's you and me making the doctor and this oc's life hell as they try to navigate forming some sort of relationship (NOT ROMANTIC JESUS CHRIST EW). umm i have a lot of backstory and plot ideas so just let me know if you're interested? also no matter how much river and the doctor deny it they are SO the oc's parents lmao

doctor who & me & you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back