• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Doctor of Who, Master of What?

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I shall make this short and simple. I am looking for a Doctor Who thread, with one story for the Doctor, and one for the Master, that will bring the two together. I am up for different ideas, but this is the one I have in mind right now.

Idea: The Master, aware the drums were put in his head, decides to try and find a way to get rid of them. In the course of this search, he ends up with a companion--either someone who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, someone he thinks can help keep him on task when the drums get distracting, or something else--we can discuss the reasons for coming together. I figure the answer is on Gallifrey.

Meanwhile, going on an AU timeline with the Doctor, after Amy and Rory, he's regenerated (or she if you want). He meets his new companion, and they go on adventures, but issues keep arising with creatures from the Time War appearing in the universe. These disruptions will eventually lead to Gallifrey's return, and where our stories can come together.

I'm looking for someone to play the Master. I can play the Doctor, and I can play either gender, and I do enjoy it. I'm figuring this could run as two threads that'll unite eventually. Details can be hashed out, please PM me, though, to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back