• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Do you want to build a snowman?

Dead Poet

wAyWaRd
PotableCreamyHamadryad-small.gif

It could be our own little mini universe!

Anywho… I just want to put out there while I still have your attention that my reply times can be super slow (I have a small handful of kids and we are on our way to hell in a handbasket). At my absolute worst I'll reply once a month but my average is every other to every third day depending on how busy or how stuck I get on a particular post.

You can call me Dead Poet or Dead. I'm 22 years old, I have 4 kids, and have been roleplaying on and off since I was 13. I am familiar with mature themes, I like to work them into a lot of my stories, that being said I have an email I'm willing to use to go off site with but it will take a lot of convincing and a really good plot.

I would like posts to be one paragraph long or longer or else I promise I will lose interest very quickly. I need something to work with please.

I'm looking mostly for MxM fandom OC parings. I am open to MxF (I am cool with playing either role) and FxF as well and original plots but I don't do cannon, I never feel like I can do the character justice.

I currently have three cravings and they are in order from most to least craved here:​

The Wizarding World’s Forbidden Experiment
Taking place in the early 1900’s, a classmate of Newt Scamander and fellow inspiring magizoologist preformed an experiment on the last known living griffin in the hopes of preserving the species but something went horribly wrong. Instead of precious baby griffins hatching from their eggs the young hopeful found instead winged baby humans, griffin hybrids. The Ministry of course was not pleased in the slightest and threated Azkaban as punishment, the Dementor’s Kiss was even mentioned. The only thing that brought the Ministry pause was that the magizoologist didn’t seem to care for his own wellbeing, only that of the hybrid children. With that and the support of a certain future supreme mugwump, order of merlin first class, the hybrids were allowed to attend Hogwarts in secret while their creator rotted in Azkaban.​

Since the Hybrids are there in secret what will happen when another student finds them out?​

Bloody Jack’s not so bloody life.
(Disclaimer: The Bloody Jack Series by L.A. Meyer is not the most well-known series, actually I have yet to come across someone who is familiar with it so if you find yourself interested please don’t be shy. There’s not much you need to know from the books for this to work. In fact, all you need to know will be explained here.)
Set in late-1800’s Europe and America this story will follow the life of two young orphans who find themselves on a curious misadventure the day they step onto the HMS Dolphin, a British royal navy ship set to fight pirates and eventually the French as they become pirates themselves.
I’d like for our main characters to be sisters for this one, either twins or very close in age and appearance, and they pretend to be male to get on the ship. We would both need to be able to play NPCs for this one.​

Animals have feelings too.
Whether it be about a were, a skinwalker, cursed human or just a magical animal I really want to do a sentient animal rp. The plot will probably change depending on what exactly the sentient animal is and of course I am open to suggestions.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back