• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

do you wanna build a rp?

Okay that title was a really bad attempt at a Frozen reference.

Anywho, hey there! I'm Quix, and I've been roleplaying for around five years now. Lately, I've realized that large group RPs are super stressful so I'm continuing my search for some 1x1 partners. I don't want to be one of those really picky people who lists all my rules and regulations, but as long as you give me decent grammar, at least one meaty paragraph and are able to keep up a plot then you're good. This may be the killer for some, but I almost exclusively play the female and prefer romance with other females. I also hate all those cliché "love at first sight" things so whichever plot we decide on, it should build slowly. So speaking of plots, here are some I reallyyyyy like.

-human x guardian angel

-patient x therapist

- sister x adopted sister

- out girl x reluctant girl

-neat freak x total mess

- roommate x roommate

-good girl x bad girl

-punk rocker x fan

-victim x officer working on the case

-teacher x student

So what are you waiting for fellow roleplayers? PM me or comment on this thread and let's get going (:

Hey, I'm interested in the neat freak x total mess, roommate x roommate and teacher x student. We could link up. Get back to me.

Heyy!

So I got interested on the human x guardian angel and the teacher x student, soo if you want to you can pm me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back