• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Do you love Shonen? Like large casts?

Dandy Bobandy

A dandy girl in space.
Roleplay Type(s)
Then let's get married. Just kidding. But really, let's roleplay.

I'm 22 and female.

I like anime face claims but descriptions are also fine.

Emails/PMs/gdocs are all okay. No ims for me.

I play male and female. If you want me to play all male/female then let me know, I don't mind.

I write fairly long posts. I would like a detailed partner but, of course, there's no need to write a lot just for the sake of it.

Anyway... My influences are Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gurren Lagann, KHR, Bleach, DBZ... You know, shonen! I also like a lot of non-shonen and western stuff, but that's not what I'm focusing on. Lately, I've been very creatively stifled and I'm dying to have a big fat brain baby right now.

I love everything from the underdog hero to heated rivalries to several arcs. Tournaments, backstabbings, mysteries, lore, the whole nine yards! Where we go with it will depend on our characters. I have a few extremely basic starting points but I'd like this to be something created by both of us.

Let me know if you're interested and your general preferences. I'm dying to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back