Literature Do you like Dracula?

I feel like Dracula and Stuntman Mike maybe the two best horror villains of all time. You see, take one of the other horror movie killer like Freddy, Jason, or Ghostface. They sneak up on you, and kill you. Easy as that. Mike and Dracula, are social monsters. They talk with people, they stand in the crowd. People are intrigued by them. Then, he goes in for the kill. Making him scarier then many other horror villains.

@Jaw Breaker I'm not afraid of Dracula... I don't think that he's what we'd describe as a bad apple. I think that he's a good apple that was put into a bad barrel, as Dr. Philip Zimbargo would probably say.

Yeah i'd have to agree. He's not the scariest villain. More of the misunderstood mastermind that fell into a darkness they can't escape. The best way he could make himself feel better is by turning others to keep him company and to share his pain in a word. His story is a lot like The Phantom of the Opera's. Both Dacula and Erik are not completely evil, just angry and misunderstood. And they both share awesome stories :3

Mhm. I mostly found the story by listening to the music. When I heard the german version with Thomas Borchert, god it was so damn good! (Forgive my language)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back