• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Do you feel it? The Speed Force running through your veins?

The group known as "Team Flash" has settled on finding a way to end me.
*Laughs* They will have a LOT of fun with that, surely.
It's your choice whether you would like to join my group of followers, or the filthy grouping of people known as "Team Flash".
Help me, aid me, in this quest to regain control of the Speed Force universe and ours; and you will receive amazing skills and powers.
Join the apprehenders and you will truly experience what it is like to die.

Example Bio:

Name: -Unknown- Current Alias: Savitar

Family members / significant others: None

Character History: Involved with the military before being struck by lightning and entering a higher real of thinking and feeling; ultimately creating Savitar.

Physical Traits: (Split into)
- Height: 6'4
- Weight: 220 lbs. (100kg)
- Eyes: Black
- Hair: Blue
- Face Claim: https://cdn.player.one/sites/player...avitar-season-3-episode-20-identity-scars.png

Biggest Motivator: Taking control and dominion of the Speed Force and the universe as we know it; becoming an almighty, unstoppable force.

Power: Can protect himself in a null-inertia force field, give speed and kinetic energy to objects or people, even those in a rest state, and could also heal his own injuries almost instantly. Has the ability to travel at a speed of Mach 13.2 (10,128 mph.).

Suit: https://static1.srcdn.com/wordpress...lash-Once-and-Future-Flash-Savitar-Poster.jpg (The large blue and silver figure).

I hope this will serve as a great investment of time for young and old alike.
Join me and have unstoppable power!

(Be patient and wait for me to accept you before role-playing).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back