• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings do not swear by the moon [partner search]

romanoff

you're taking all the stupid with you.
hello, everybody. my name is lou, short for logan, and i am a sixteen year old (turning seventeen in 10 days!) high school student, looking to start some roleplays. i do view roleplaying as a hobby, and due to my quite cluttered schedule, my responses could take a day or two to get to you. i'm still getting used to forum roleplaying, as i roleplayed on instagram for 3+ years and haven't really expanded from that. i do like to think of myself as a descriptive writer, though, and my responses can be anywhere from 4-6 paragraphs. i write fanfiction in my spare time, and i use it to expand my writing skills.

currently, i'm looking for a long term partner who is fine with lengthy responses, maybe 4-5 times a week. i'm also looking for someone who is willing to chat ooc with me, and who is okay with me possibly spamming you with moodboards, playlists, and things of that nature. most of my pairings are m/m or m/f, but we can discuss options. also, romance is a bit of a must. i'm a hopeless romantic. please be fine with it. i also have no idea how to do that fancy code thing y'all do, either.

here's what i am looking to roleplay as of right now. we can discuss pairings, plots, etc, these are just loose ideas that i have in mind.

MARVEL (current craving: bucky barnes/clint barton & wanda maximoff/steve rogers)
ROMEO+JULIET AU (based off of the 1996 movie)
GREAT GATSBY AU
MAFIA AU
ROYALTY AU
GREEK GODS AU
A/B/O DYNAMICS AU

if you need to ask me more questions, or need me to clarify anything, please shoot me a pm! hopefully we can find something that'll work out.

Last edited:
Hello there! I'm a huge fan of Marvel and enjoy writing as Wanda. However, I've never considered pairing her with Steve, that's definitely a rare pair! I'd be interested in discussing it!

Hello there! I'm a huge fan of Marvel and enjoy writing as Wanda. However, I've never considered pairing her with Steve, that's definitely a rare pair! I'd be interested in discussing it!
message me, love! i'd definitely love to discuss that with you.

"my life were better ended by their hate than death prorogued, wanting of thy love." [bump]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back