• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dnd-ish Themed Fantasy Roleplay

WritinPractice

Hello! My name is Holly, and thank you for checking out the forum.

To start off, I've never really done a roleplay like this. I'm imagining it like a DnD type of world, where it's just built as time goes on- That said, it's not strict to the DnD rules and guidelines.
I want to give a go at roleplaying worldbuilding, where we just have characters and their goals, and everything builds itself as time goes on, ya'know?
Preferably, I'd like a world with magic, basic technology, multiple races, etc. It'll be refined, of course, just not in this introduction post.

My reply usually depends on my partner; I can do a paragraph up, for the most part, so feel free to ask about certain line counts.
That said, please keep it descriptive [atleast 4 sentences], but dont make it needlessly long. [such as 15 paragraphs about a character standing up].

If anyone is interested in this, hit me up in the pm or comments, and we can figure out a base for this.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back