• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy DM/GM Request 1x1

Simon_Hawk

Ranger
Hello,

I am looking for a DM/GM to run a solo adventure loosely based in the D&D/Pathfinder universe.

I'm wanting to try something less rules and dice based in order to focus more on narrative and character interaction between my character, the world and NPC'S. I want to explore the world you as GM create while making choices that impact it.

Cliche's are encouraged! Princesses need rescuing, treasure will be found, and dragons will be slain. :)

I have two characters I could try and can discuss in a PM. I only play as good guys trying to do something right.

No interest at all in sex scenes. If there happened to be a love connection my characters are played as hetero, there's a kiss and "fade to Black" lol.

No delusions of grandeur here, let's do a trial run of something short and sweet to see where things go.

I can reply in PM's here or Discord only.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Simon Hawk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back