• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings βœ΄ ☽ π”»π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•– β—ˆ 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖 ☾ ✴ ☽ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯π•Ÿπ•–π•£ β—ˆ π•Šπ•–π•’π•£π•”π•™ ☾ ✴

Vaalhalla

A Smiling God
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

divine fate

vaalhalla

now playing

• about me

call me

v, vaal

pronouns

she / her / they

timezone

CST (GMT-5)

age range

old

seeking

18+ potential writing partners, original ideas, and creative discussions

about you

Hey there -- I'm Vaal.

I've writing for a little over 15+ years now. Much of my time writing has consisted on forum based roleplay sites, as well as other mediums in the form of old sites that either don't exist anymore, or are no longer the same. That being said, I've searched for an active site for some time now so this has all been a breath of fresh of air.

Settings, genre's, and themes are all open for discussion. I may not have anything mentioned on here for it but I am open to the discussion of fandom based plots, granted I at least have some knowledge of them or am capable of doing research of the discussed setting. I have little issue with dicey topics, and triggering scenarios, warnings provided of course as well. That being said, I am only interested in partners who are of age -- no minors!

I am a relatively busy person -- I work full time as a store manager and have a team that depends on me. Working Monday through Friday, averaging usually 50hrs per week, my availability usually fluctuates as I'm usually on call 24 / 7. I am usually free on the weekends and at night however, and depending on the type of day I'm experiencing I can hop on briefly during work hours.

With this being said I am an extremely flexible person and am seeking a partner who is patient and open to putting up with my limited schedule and sporadic availability. I cherish creativity and encourage imagination with those I write with, and am more than willing to compromise on mediums for discussion and maybe even play. I like to think of myself as an easy going person and I'm pretty open about things, so please feel free to reach out!

I live life with no fear, except for the idea that one day you won't be here.

I live life with no fear, except for the idea that one day you won't be here.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
It should be stated that this thread will constantly be updated and edited. Plots, songs, descriptions, and even rules.
Thank you for everyone's patience and interest again, looking forward to writing with you all!
- V A A L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back