TV & Film Disney Throwdown (Competitive Debate)

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time
So, who would win in a fight? Merida, and her bow? Maybe Pocahontas? Mulan? Let's see who would come out on top in a Disney Throwdown.

disney_princess_fight_club_by_studiobueno-d85aujj.jpg

Elsa. Definitely. The others don't have much in terms of supernatural abilities, but Elsa? She has super ice powers, yo. She could just freeze them all into one supermassive ice cube and that'd be the end of it all.

Supernatural abilities don't necessarily equate a win. Mulan has plenty of combat experience, Merida has weapons training, Rapunzel is handy with her frying pan... Regardless, weapon and combat experience is something to consider. I definitely think there might be some interesting possibilities.

Mm, so, I don't know anything about fighting or princesses, but I am going to say that the classic princesses-- Snow White, Cinderalla, Aurora-- prrrrrobably won't be able to win here.

xD !

Yeah. I don't think the classic princesses have much of a chance either. Then again, you never know.

Cinderella was probably a good street fighter, considering her upbringing. Probably wouldn't win though.

Snow White was actually a skilled archer in the original tale, like Merida

Aurora....Aurora would die immedietly

I don't know the original tales, sadly. I don't even remember if I've seen the movies to their entirety.

I've read a handful of the original tales. A scant handful.

Snow White is one of the many tales I didn't read. So, I can't quite wrap my head around the idea of Disney's classic Snow White with a bow... I just can't. Though, @Mordecai, I don't recommend watching the Disney movie. Snow White singing makes my ears bleed. Her voice is high-pitched. I loved her singing as a kid. But, now, no thanks.

Syrena said:
I've read a handful of the original tales. A scant handful.
Snow White is one of the many tales I didn't read. So, I can't quite wrap my head around the idea of Disney's classic Snow White with a bow... I just can't. Though, @Mordecai, I don't recommend watching the Disney movie. Snow White singing makes my ears bleed. Her voice is high-pitched. I loved her singing as a kid. But, now, no thanks.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/QskOKBb7a5M/hqdefault.jpg

Can I nominate Kevin as a Disney Princess?

Kevin1.jpg

If not, my guess would be a decision between Merida and Elsa. Maybe Arial. My reasons being that Elsa has awesome ice powers, Arial is a princess of the sea, though an abilities she gains from that would probably pale in the face of Elsa, and Merida, well, she had a bow and she is a red head. Reasons.

Mulan totally because she mastered hand to hand combat, she can fight with a sword, she's really strong, she held onto fireworks and didn't die, and she saved all of China! But imagine Eve from Wall-E shining a bright light into your eyes and then repeatedly slapping you with her two fins or if she had some sort of concealed weapon on her body!

CasualDragon said:
Mulan totally because she mastered hand to hand combat, she can fight with a sword, she's really strong, she held onto fireworks and didn't die, and she saved all of China! But imagine Eve from Wall-E shining a bright light into your eyes and then repeatedly slapping you with her two fins or if she had some sort of concealed weapon on her body!
Eve does have some sort of plasma gun built into her arms. Plue she can fly at light speed.

I'd say toss up between Eve and Elsa.

So. Dumb question. Did the poll suddenly just appear?

Elsa is definitely one of my top picks. But. Meh. I still think some of the other princess have potential. And, oh my gosh, I can totally picture Eve kicking some serious butt!

Wreck said:
Eve does have some sort of plasma gun built into her arms. Plue she can fly at light speed.
I'd say toss up between Eve and Elsa.
Not actually light speed, but very quickly. About the maximum speed of race car. #Relatively

Syrena said:
So. Dumb question. Did the poll suddenly just appear?
Elsa is definitely one of my top picks. But. Meh. I still think some of the other princess have potential. And, oh my gosh, I can totally picture Eve kicking some serious butt!
Yep, I added the poll Just now.

Deadkool said:
Not actually light speed, but very quickly. About the maximum speed of race car. #Relatively
whatever man she she fucking PLASMA GUNS IN HER HANDS.

Eve, hands down. C'mon, man, she's a freaking robot that shoots lasers outta her hands. It's like Darth Vader fighting William Wallace.

My votes for:

1) Megara(She's the only princess not completely nice. If she can make a deal with Hades, she can definitely deal with a couple of princess. She'll play dirty=P)

2)Elsa(Strongest of princesses with a wide variety of powers including castle building, and clothing creation--can even create life)

3)Mulan(She's smart and kicks ass with a sword.)

I pretty much picked Elsa because she has supernatural powers. But Mulan was a close second because she's really clever and trained as a warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back