• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney Glade - Once Upon a Time/Dreamlight inspired RP idea

Foxxymoron

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1725039536202.png
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
Welcome all to Disney Glade, a place of magic, wonder, enchantment, fantasy, and mystery. It is here that Disney characters go to live once their stories have come to an end. A place that Walt had secretly created somewhere hidden in the real world before his passing. A place where, with a little bit of pixie dust, heroes and villains alike coincide. Everyone takes on human form here and retain their personalities and memories from their stories. However here they are not restricted to words on a page, instead they are given free will to exist, develop their personalities, morals, views, and do as they please. Just as long as they don't leave the Glade.

The Glade reaches for miles, with many different areas to explore plucked straight from Disney's greatest stories such as the Elephant Graveyard (a BBQ joint), Rapunzel's Tower (A Hair Salon) and The Underworld (A nightclub). Think small town vibes even though it's pretty big. Most Legends (This is what the residents are known as) work a job as the Glades have their own economy. It also has its own internet run by more tech savvy Legends among other exclusive things.

It's a place where all live peacefully... Well, almost all... Although it was always thought that a Legend could not be killed, recently Legends have been going missing without a trace, sparking suspicion in some of the Legends in the Glade. Would it be fair to point the finger at the Villains? Or perhaps something more sinister is at play...

Regardless, a town meeting has been called, all Legends are required to attend. This meeting is to address the recent missing Legends among other things. Mayor Shere Khan, former villain and now political socialite and philanthropist, will be taking any and all questions and suggestions to better run the Glades.

-----

In this roleplay you'll take on the role of classic Disney characters of your choosing! Villain or Hero, Sidekick or Side character! This will have mystery vibes and is going for a more mature Once Upon a Time feel, though will also be lighthearted.
All characters will be human. I will be playing Shere Khan, Kaa, Scar, Genie, Nick Wilde, Jack Skellington, Basil, Jafar, Hades, and Stitch and potentially others that don't get claimed. However for now everyone else is fair game. (Chernabog is off limits however)

I was going to do this as a Group RP but figured I'd also try it as a 1x1! Only requirements are be over 18, willing to type multiple paragraphs and take on multiple characters, even if most will be sides to begin. Romance isn't required but would be nice! I'm looking to do MxF for romance. I want to make a long term friend and partner out of this! I love to OOC, so please be the same! Ghosting sucks so just lemme know if you lose interest. Also pls be willing to plot and worldbuild with me! I want this to be a dual effort.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back