• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney Channel original / 80s movies roleplay! Long term only 1x1 I can do doubles as well!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! Female seeking a clean romance story based roleplay with Ideally Male partners but I can do doubles! I’m looking for third person, past tense and detail (at least 10+ lines) and please be able to play canons or at least use the canon face claims from the movies listed. I will be playing the oc not you! Unless ladies we do doubles! You must also have seen the listed movies!:

The Princess Diaries 1 or 2- I’d be looking for someone to use the face claim of Lord Nicholas, the cunning, charming and caring Lord who wants to try and steal the Genovian throne. Or Michael the child hood best friend or we could even do a love triangle as they can be loads of fun!

Camp Rock 1 or 2- Nick or Joe Jonas as their on stage characters Shane and Nate. Again I adore love triangles so bare that in mind.

The Lizzie McGuire movie- I’d ideally be looking for you to use either Paulo the Italian singer who tries to jeopardise a girls singing career or Gordo the child hood best friend. But again we could do a love triangle here as you could have the evil genius agains the best friend.

The eighties movies I have in mind are: Pretty In Pink, Dirty dancing - I adore Patrick Swayze, Sixteen Candles - Jake Ryan 😍, Some Kind of Wonderful - Kit 😍 and The Breakfast Club - Emilo Esteves 😍.

Dm me if you’re interested! I would love to do some of these plots. I’m looking for a clean romantic based roleplay so send me a ⭐️ to prove you read this please also send me the movie and character you wish to play!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back