• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dishonored: The Marked Trials

Mantarok

The Primordial
Dishonored-2.jpg
Anyone who has played Dishonored knows the general plot. Empress Jessamine Kaldwin is assassinated by Daud, Royal Protector Corvo Attano is framed by the ambitious Spymaster, Hiram Burrows, and he later joins up with some loyalists to take down his regime and reinstate royal heir Emily Kaldwin to the throne.

But what if things happened just a bit differently?

What if Daud had an attack of conscience after murdering the Empress and instead of handing Emily over to Burrows, he took her in to raise her as a Whaler?

What if Jessamine survived her initial assassination and received the Outsider's Mark instead of Corvo?

How would things have played out differently?

That, in essence, is what this roleplay aims to achieve. One small change that could change the events of the story. These are but two scenarios I have available, and they are the ones I am most interested in seeing through.

What choices will you make to determine the fate of Dunwall?

==========​

Greetings, mortals! It is I, Mantarok, posting yet another interest check to find a suitable partner to roleplay with! I am, however, quite picky in regards to who I may desire to roleplay with... that means, I have rules and guidelines. Who doesn't? Please, take some time to thoroughly read them over before coming to any conclusions. I would rather you decide whether we're compatible or not before we begin to roleplay. It makes things easier for the both of us!

The Commandments of Mantarok
  • I shall not engage in roleplay with minors. I am a timeless being, but my mortal vessel is in its early twenties. Thus, it would be... awkward to engage with anyone below the age of 18.
  • I am a casual to advanced role player. I often write in my spare time, so you can expect at least a couple paragraphs from me, or even more if it's called for! Of course, this means I am not one for "one-liners". I will show how engaged I am through writing and I politely request that you do the same!
  • I can reply at least once a day or two. If I have free time, I may even reply several times a day! But I will always keep in touch and attempt to inform you ahead of time if I will be absent. Primordials lead a busy life, you know! It's not all watching the meanderings of mortals.
  • This appears to be an obvious, recurring rule, but I shall restate it for posterity. Please, do not god mod your characters. I may be a godlike being myself but I can assure you my characters have faults of all shapes and sizes. After all, the greatest stories come from rising above tribulations after a great struggle!
  • Another given, but please do not attempt to hijack my characters. First, well, it's rude! Two, I may be kinder than most primordials, but circumventing me in such a manner is a huge pet peeve of mine. Please do not press that button.
  • I am very open to OOC chat! Please do not be afraid of my eldtitch nature, I can be very amicable!
  • Yes, I am open to what you would call "doubling". I believe in fairness and if you play someone for me, I have no problem doing the same for you!
  • Poking. Why would want to poke a Primordial? Most would melt your face off for such a transgression! Oh, you mean through DM? Sure! I have no problem receiving light pokes every once in a while... just not once every twenty minutes.
  • Plotting. I have little problem winging it, but I would greatly prefer to have a rough idea of what the plot is about. Of course, some spontaneousness can keep the roleplay interesting, but I believe it's vastly more beneficial for all parties involved if we have an idea of where to go, instead of just... what's the human term, riding by the seats of our pants?
  • When it comes to romance, I mostly aim for MxF. But there may be circumstances where I can play MxM or even FxF! It depends on the roleplay details or fandoms in question.
  • As a final note... fun! Why would you even roleplay if you don't have fun?
Onto the reason you clicked on this check! I was looking to try a roleplay involving what the mortals call a tsundere meeting a gullible introvert and the relationship that develops between them. The general plot involves the introvert being a new arrival whose social anxiety makes it difficult for them to open up and make friends, until a project forces them to work with the tsundere and the pair take off from there. I am not too picky about whether this is romantic or platonic! I am simply indulging in my curiosity!

If you are interested, please message me directly and let us discuss further! Until then, thank you for reading my thread and have yourselves a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back