• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Disconnected: The Missing player

Vali Ulfr

The Battle Slain Wolf
Going to need someone's help writing an intro post but the main concept of the RP is that a group of highly unlikely friends must investigate the disappearance of their guild-master/clan leader. as the search goes on things get more and more complicated due to certain events happening that cause problems for each character and why they chose to escape from reality into video games. From past traumas to previous involvement with organized crime, the characters must face these situations together and uncover what exactly happened. I will play and narrate the Rp the best I can.

IN ORDER TO PRESERVE THE MYSTERY OF THE RP PLEASE DIRECTLY MESSAGE YOUR CHARACTER BACKSTORY TO ME The rp is semi detailed but detail is recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back