Dirty Little Secrets

Penguinjitsu

C H A R A C T E R S

Alexandra Therese Swanson

Course: Culinary

Club/Extracurricular Activities: Cooking Club

What the school sees:

A cheerful young woman who has a too loud laugh. She’s constantly seen in a good mood no matter who she is with. She usually rambles aimlessly or talks to people out of the blue.

When I'm living young, wild and free:

Alexandra is actually scared of loneliness. She’s scared of being left behind, which is why she tries too hard to be generally seen as a fun and good person. She’s the type of person who feels bad after she said something bad. She’s a religious person and hates swearing. She likes taking care of people and spoiling them as much as she can.

What my jobs makes me:

Alex thought it would be fun to be the opposite of her usual self: a meek, shy and gentle women. (Alex is snickering.)

Brief Bio:

Alex grew up in an orphanage. She was found by the Dominican Sisters at their doorstep one snowy night and with no note whatsoever. Though it was a hard life, with so little money, she remembers mostly the fun she had with her fellow sisters and brothers. When she was older, she mostly helped Sister Anne in the kitchen, which made her realize her passion and talent for creating culinary masterpieces. She attended a public school and the sisters helped her find a scholarship for college.

Image:

HappyGirl_zps97c09fc9.jpg

--------------------------------------

Celeste Kim Lexington

Course: Fashion Design

Club/Extracurricular Activities: Art Club

What the school sees:

They see a very cold,quiet girl who you can't find eating inside, she only speaks when in class or someone talks to her about something she likes

She is very nice, stubborn and loyal not very open to people but when mad she is scary. She hates playboys or flirty boys and she likes solitude, she is very responsible but is childish, she loves to sing and is a hopeless romantic, she doesn't fan girl much at all.

What my jobs makes me:

Always in a rush very serious and blushes easily she is very mannered.

Brief bio:

She lives in a single income family where she has to feed herself because her parents don't get home till July 7, so she has to feed and take care of herself till they get back, they usually get back and Cecelia won't even recognize them plus she never learned how to make friends so her life was very sad so if you needed a model for a fallen angel, she'd be your girl. She used to get mugged and robbed a lot so she tends to be very cold unless alone or at work.

Image:

image-jpg.53085

--------------------------------------

Leonard Matthew Hankins

(Nicknames: Leon, Matt, Leo)

Course:Business Management

Extracurricular/Club Activities: “Go Home Club”

What the school sees:

Leon is viewed by a majority of people as a cold and aloof antisocial due to being a quiet person. His hostility towards girls is the main reason on why he has a limited amount of friends which are mostly guys. Due to that, Leon has another reputation for being gay where in fact he’s just not good with women. In terms of academics, Leon is one of the top notchers in his class despite the fact that he always sleeps through the lessons. In terms of sports, Leon is bad with swimming but other than that, he’s secretly athletic.

When I’m living young, wild, and free:

Behind the cold façade lies a version of Leonard that only pops out whenever he feels secure and comfortable with a certain person. He begins to secretly give attention and care to the person but will never ever show it unless necessary. At times, Leon tends to show signs of possessiveness and will not hesitate to fight for the right person.

What my jobs make me:

Leon acts as his cold self at work.

Brief Bio:

Leon was born to a rich family. He has a brother younger than him and a middle-aged gentleman as a father. Leon and his brother grew up without a mother. She filed a divorce after Leon’s younger brother was born for reasons that he can’t comprehend since he was still too young at that time. Because of that, Leon’s father gave his sons unnecessary advices about women which triggered Leon’s gynophobia.Leon lived with his family up until his graduation in high school. His father said that it’s time for Leon to be independent. With that, Leon started living on his own when college started.

Image:

The cold, aloof Leon

137105260543_by_iameikod-d772eei.jpg

Leon whenever a girl touches him

mamura___hirunaka_no_ryuusei_62_by_iameikod-d77fac0.jpg

-------------------------------------

Kamon Seth

Course: Engineering

Club/Extracurricular Activities: Athlete: Basket Ball

What the school sees:

Silent and keeps to himself the only time someone might catch him laughing out loud or just straight up being happy and goofing around is when he's is with his friends

When he's not around friends he's usually at home on his computer playing video games or sleeping and studying only works out once per week.

What my jobs makes me:

The one thing he hates doing is talking to strangers but for his job he puts a happy interested face to greet customers.

Brief Bio:

The Middle Child in a family of five he always stood out, if he got in trouble it was him alone rarely did he actually teamed with his brother and sister. other than that once someone gets to know him they find that he's pretty cocky and sly always having a smile around them.

Image:

41077-1ed92cc67ec5953e54ab92c7543cb880.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back