• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dipifica cravings

timidAristocrat

BLACKJACK!
Ok I'm gonna be totally real here I need this, really badly.
I've shipped these two since I was their age in the show and just think the idea of it is so fucking cute. The nerd and the rich girl!
Sooo I wanna just, sit down and rp some, why not!

But not like the sweeping romances or grand love stories of adult love, rather, the goofy dorky cant get my feelings straight stupidness of teenage love! Both of them being super into each other but Pacifica can't stop insulting him when she tries to be nice and Dipper keeps acting dismissive of her cuz 'duh it's pacifica!' while Mable knows the entire time from the very start.

Maybe starting the summer after the one the whole story takes place in, or possibly a few summers later if you'd prefer.
I think I would prefer to play Dipper cuz I feel like I can get him right more easily but I'm find discussing it with you directly! This whole ad is pretty touch and go anyways so who the hell am I to judge in the first place.

Ah I should introduce myself before I end the post. I'm Annabelle, feel free to call me Anna, I've been rping for most of my life thanks to being into dnd and raised on the internet!

Anyways hit me up if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back