• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dio's 1x1 Partner Request

d1uni5ys24si3o

One Thousand Club
png-tumblr-png-file-tumblr-oavx0wewlj1uwi0lpo1-500-png-499.png

Hi! šŸ”ŠšŸŽ¶
I'm Dionysus, call me Dio or Didi. I've been busy, still will be in the future but I've been slacking on roleplaying and honestly I miss it no matter how much I have a love-hate relationship with it. Iā€™m an experienced roleplay with an adaptable style. Iā€™ve got a lot of wild and unexplored ideas in my head! I wish to share it with someone. Those ideas range from modern to historical, realistic to fantastic! But I'm also looking for new inspiration so please show me you're invested in creating storylines or motivated by suggesting ur own ideas.

My Roleplay Style

• tumblr_p0cpvysuPl1v728edo1_500.gif
  • Posts range from one paragraph to multiple paragraphes
  • Daily post to one post per two weeks
  • Complex storylines
  • Typically emotionally charged (cause what's the fun if we don't feel anything.)
  • I like to integrate a lot of social challenges similar to the real world if relevant to the plot.
  • I donā€™t shy away from political/religious/morality/taboo topics in my roleplay
  • I will never drop out of a roleplay unnoticed.
  • I expect OOC communication and some level of friendship ( at least amicable) via RPN private messages preferably.
I usually expect my partner to share those similarities. I would also include that I am an aggressive roleplayer. No I wonā€™t punch or bite you, thatā€™s not what I mean. I simply enjoy moving forward with the plot. Every element in the post has the potential for something. Fluff is really fun and I will add some fluff for character development, but I like when things move. It wonā€™t just be Muse A and B get along and smooch on the couch all day saying those three special words. That will bore me real quick.

So, without waiting longer, here are some on the go plot seeds. Iā€™ll organize it in charts so you could easily propose something you like from this very simple, small list. Feel free to ignore any of this and suggest a storyline right away below (pls don't private message me):

Setting
CYBERPUNK - SCI FI - DYSTOPIA - DARK FANTASY - LIGHT FANTASY - HISTORICAL - STEAMPUNK - REALISTIC MODERN - SUPERNATURAL MODERN​

Era Inspiration

ANCIENT EGYPT - ANCIENT GREECE - ANCIENT ROME - MEDIEVAL EUROPE - THE RENAISSANCE - COLONIAL ERA - AMERICAN CIVIL WAR - 18th CENTURY PIRATES - FRENCH REVOLUTION (OR ANY OTHER) - VICTORIAN ERA - WW ONE OR TWO - OLD WEST - OTTOMAN EMPIRE - MONGOL EMPIRE - CHINESE EMPIRE - CRUSADES - MODERN WARS- 90s - 80s - 70s - 00s​

Plot Seeds
Time Traveler
Freaky Circus Member
Genetical Experiments
Apocalypse/Invasion
Old Vampires
Arranged Marriages
Half-Siblings
Forbidden Love
Taboo Relationships
College/High School Slice of Life
Age Gap
War/Refugee Life
kpop idols
Rock/Punk Band

Philosophical Dilemma/Allegory
Opposite Attracts
Social Class/Hierarchical Differences
Abusive Relationships
Mental Illness
Mythological/Supernatural Creatures
Light & Darkness
Epic Quest​

Fandoms
Ok so, I've only had terrible experiences with fandom roleplays so far tbh. BUT I still have hope that someone, somewhere...actually roleplays this stuff to CREATE more content, not just go through wtv I already experienced in the show etc. These are the fandoms from the top of my head but if you have any not listed and you think we would match (roleplay wise) then suggest it bellow as well.

Legends of Korra
Naruto
Fullmetal Alchemist
Disney (almost any movie)
Star Wars
Attack on Titans
Need for Speed
The Walking Dead
Monster High (if you judge me ill pulverise you)

I'm a weeb so any animes out there really, I probably watched it or tried (looks at animelist, is at 80 animes rip).

tumblr_static_5mtiu25eh9k4sk40c80wsogk4.png

i mistakenly clicked on your music link
that pic - wtf bro

gotta head to church with my rosary beads now. cheers!

i mistakenly clicked on your music link
that pic - wtf bro

gotta head to church with my rosary beads now. cheers!
LOOOL what are u even on about bro!!!? Thats motherucking JOJI god of sadboi fking skaterboi music LOL šŸ¤£ he is BeAUTIFUL

Also. U gonna ask to rp biitch?

LOOOL what are u even on about bro!!!? Thats motherucking JOJI god of sadboi fking skaterboi music LOL šŸ¤£ he is BeAUTIFUL

Also. U gonna ask to rp biitch?
youve been grooming me mate since this morning
ive been waiting to see if i was gonna have to call the cyber police on you or not
my characters might be to kawaii for yall

youve been grooming me mate since this morning
ive been waiting to see if i was gonna have to call the cyber police on you or not
my characters might be to kawaii for yall
I wonder what the cyber police would do to me šŸ‘šŸ‘

Yes indeed youā€™ve seen through my plans, now send me a messGe feelow weAbo

Could we maybe do where a vampire and a human girl in Europe's renaissance or medieval period and they are arranged in marriage (no one knowing the male is a vampire). At first, they have a hard time getting along and getting into it a lot, but over time fall for each other. He ends up telling her what he is, and he changed her into one of his kind a little later on, but she ended up getting killed by a vampire hunter. Then could we go to modern times and the vampire runs into a young woman who he thinks is his old love recarinated? Maybe to add some drama, the vampire hunter could be reincarnated as well as one of their best friends or even her current boyfriend? If you don't like anything like this, maybe we can think of something else together?

Could we maybe do where a vampire and a human girl in Europe's renaissance or medieval period and they are arranged in marriage (no one knowing the male is a vampire). At first, they have a hard time getting along and getting into it a lot, but over time fall for each other. He ends up telling her what he is, and he changed her into one of his kind a little later on, but she ended up getting killed by a vampire hunter. Then could we go to modern times and the vampire runs into a young woman who he thinks is his old love recarinated? Maybe to add some drama, the vampire hunter could be reincarnated as well as one of their best friends or even her current boyfriend? If you don't like anything like this, maybe we can think of something else together?
Reincarnation is a guilty pleasure of minešŸ¤­

Yes lets do it. Hit me up in private

bRO can we do some age gap? I've got a girl who's pretty dang cool, if I do say so myself. I'll send her your way if you're interested?

I pm'd you as I didn't want to blow up your thread with all my ideas but pretty much anything outside of

Arranged Marriages
Half-Siblings
Forbidden Love
Age Gap
kpop idols

Are you still interested in doing an Avatar the Last Airbender or Fullmetal Alchemist RP? Possibly with AUs such as Steampunk, Murder Mystery, Cops, and/or Royalty? I am also fine with pursuing the original storyline, if that is desired.

HEY! i was gonna dm you directly and noticed just in time that you do NOT want that!! i don't know if you dig oc/oc for fandom settings, but i'm eyeing attack on titan because i still highkey get down with it despite the UNFORTUNATE aspects of that whole situation. i've kinda got somethin' in mind for it that draws from some of the plot seeds, so just let me know if you're feeling that or nah!

Are you still interested in doing an Avatar the Last Airbender or Fullmetal Alchemist RP? Possibly with AUs such as Steampunk, Murder Mystery, Cops, and/or Royalty? I am also fine with pursuing the original storyline, if that is desired.
Im down for legends of korra!!!

Are you open to MxM?
Eh not in the mood sorry :(

HEY! i was gonna dm you directly and noticed just in time that you do NOT want that!! i don't know if you dig oc/oc for fandom settings, but i'm eyeing attack on titan because i still highkey get down with it despite the UNFORTUNATE aspects of that whole situation. i've kinda got somethin' in mind for it that draws from some of the plot seeds, so just let me know if you're feeling that or nah!
Hey! Give me a pitch, im curious. Ill have to be a bit picky tho since I have so many rps ongoing now! :)

I just found this too. I don't want to add to your load so I'll wait until you have some freedom. Nice request thread by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back