• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dinotopia/Terra Nova Roleplay?

Sprig

dinotopia-nobles-riding.jpg

I was wondering if anyone was hoping to do a Dinotopia roleplay? That or Terra Nova...

Just make sure that you're literate!

[QUOTE="The Doorman]*gasp*
You know Dinotopia?

*fangirls over you*

I needed you to know that you are awesome for that.

[/QUOTE]
Thysnia said:
Ohmergerd. Memories.
I've wanted to do a dino roleplay since birth.
Thanks for responding. I've been wanting to do one since Terra Nova came out!

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Dinosaurs are so coooooool~

[/QUOTE]
Indeed! Especially with their lovely plumage.

Well, mind if I join in too? I'm actually an hobbyist paleontologist, so I know my way around anything and everything dino.

Daird said:
Well, mind if I join in too? I'm actually an hobbyist paleontologist, so I know my way around anything and everything dino.
Sure, why not? Question: have you either:

• Read the Dinotopia books
  • Watched the Dinotopia miniseries?
  • Watched Terra Nova?

If you haven't, that's fine though.

I've been thinking over the past few minutes, and there's a massive difference between Dinotopia and Terra Nova: The former features dinosaurs as truly sentient animals, able to speak and everything, while the latter portrays them more realistically. Which way we going?

Daird said:
I've been thinking over the past few minutes, and there's a massive difference between Dinotopia and Terra Nova: The former features dinosaurs as truly sentient animals, able to speak and everything, while the latter portrays them more realistically. Which way we going?
[QUOTE="The Doorman]Yes, that is very true about the two stories~

[/QUOTE]
I'm more into Dinotopia than I am with Terra Nova. So is Dinotopia okay with you?

(Honestly, in my case I didn't know Terra Nova existed until I came across this, seems cool though~)

[QUOTE="The Doorman](Honestly, in my case I didn't know Terra Nova existed until I came across this, seems cool though~)

[/QUOTE]
It suffered the same fate as the Dinotopia series. It only had one season. ;n;

Really? That's preposterous!

Then again, my favorite 'family' movies from my childhood are Jurassic park (all of them) and Jaws (EACH AND EVERY ONE I LOVE THEM ALL) types of movies.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Really? That's preposterous!
Then again, my favorite 'family' movies from my childhood are Jurassic park (all of them) and Jaws (EACH AND EVERY ONE I LOVE THEM ALL) types of movies.

[/QUOTE]
Same!

No one understands us fantasy/horror children, do they?

I root for the predators TBH. (Jaws and the Dinos are my babies~)

[QUOTE="The Doorman]You guys are great, know that?

[/QUOTE]
Oh geeze, thanks. You too! o///o

So, do you wanna do the roleplay (and with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back