• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dinosaurs, Cowboys, Steampunk - oh my!

LordTenebrous

Hello fellow adventurers!

I wish to propose a world where steampower rules the technological realm, and Cretaceous dinosaurs and other prehistoric fauna have replaced all non-human animals. From large herbivores acting as cattle to the predatory theropods taking up the mantles of coyotes. This all takes place on the continent of Valbaara. One would describe it as one part Australian outback, one part Old West badlands.

This idea was inspired by 1964 classic "The Valley of Gwangi", the exceptional deviantart group " Gwangi Gold Rush", and an episode of "Penn Zero: Part Time Hero".

so basicly we eat/hunt dinosaurs with blimps and victorian tech in the cowboy style O_O that's so badass i don't know what can top it Dinosaur hunting cowboy steam punks O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back